Official Travis Scott x Jordan Thread ...

Long day of work , then hit the gym ..finally home to these bad boys :nthat:
E273032F-1DDB-4928-A114-FC2E84C08898.jpeg

My goal now is to obtain any new TS1 release by any means necessary. Were those other TS1’s actual planned release or BS? I saw mockups of Olive and Chicago’s.

I'll prolly feel better spending $600 on TS AF1's before these AJ1 lows... or am I lying to myself?

has your pair touched down yet?

Yeah I didn’t even open the box yet. They came yesterday but I was in Amsterdam and then Paris so work been crazy. Lol when I open mine up I wanna look at em snap some photos change laces... just ain’t been feeling it cause of work it’s like a destress thing for me whenever I get new shoes, I still ain’t open my daybreaks

I'm underwhelmed with my pair when I unboxed it, it's really not all that. I'm happily considering offing my pair now. I'll never doubt consumers and the way they throw away their money again. They can take my pair off me anytime for 1k+ lol.

Reactions: JPS
I'm underwhelmed with my pair when I unboxed it, it's really not all that. I'm happily considering offing my pair now. I'll never doubt consumers and the way they throw away their money again. They can take my pair off me anytime for 1k+ lol.

Most of them prob make a lot more money than you therefor they have more money to spend, in the end everyone is happy.

Back
Top Bottom