Official Travis Scott x Jordan Thread ...

Well @sole ruler just shut down the thread, but bwood056 bwood056 gets a new pair of 85’s or 94’s every week in pristine condition :angry:
Haha bwood056 bwood056 is the homie and we wear the same size so he'd be a good resource to learn from. I just dont know the history of the model outside of the basics so I think it'd be fun to branch out. Only issue is I dont wear high tops so theyd all just be collection pieces lol.

Haha bwood056 bwood056 is the homie and we wear the same size so he'd be a good resource to learn from. I just dont know the history of the model outside of the basics so I think it'd be fun to branch out. Only issue is I dont wear high tops so theyd all just be collection pieces lol.

005BCCBB-D637-49D4-ADB0-221AE84A64C7.gif

What do y'all need me to take pics of? Lowkey need a legit check on em but I did get em from Zadeh. Wanted to see if he was legit. Got em for around 425 shipped, i preordered during early January.

What do y'all need me to take pics of? Lowkey need a legit check on em but I did get em from Zadeh. Wanted to see if he was legit. Got em for around 425 shipped, i preordered during early January.

Check out the legit check section on NT and look at how some people take TS1 pics, take some pics of the tongue, the inner stitching on the stash pocket, take pics of the laces like a clear shot, take pics of behind the tongue, lots of pics that your missing to give you an honest answer.

Check out the legit check section on NT and look at how some people take TS1 pics, take some pics of the tongue, the inner stitching on the stash pocket, take pics of the laces like a clear shot, take pics of behind the tongue, lots of pics that your missing to give you an honest answer.
Thanks, will do.

Back
Top Bottom