Official Travis Scott x Jordan Thread ...

Holy **** both my sneakers account just purchased! one a "womens" size 11 the other a size 10. only problem is when i was mashing buttons trying to get in i used the same card... how likely am i to get canceled?.. smh

IMG_7093.PNG

One of the easiest cops i ever had since the space Jams and cement 4s. I strike out on everything else so everyone copped today must be a general release like the space Jams and cement 4s when I copped those. Such an easy cop I'm surprised. I thought these were limited. Don't worry if u didn't cop u can get them for 300-400 maybe on stock x what a joke the resale market is

The site was terrible today but went back in and scored... Just happened to be the wrong size! I think I've come to learn that with a hot release the key to winning with Nike is going COMPLETELY out the app and starting again. I've done that about 3 times.

There must be a ton. Errors for awhile then Was able to submit around 7:22 on the app, got the paypal submit email like 15 minutes later. ‍♂️ I didn’t even want em haha

They are combing through this release hunting bots, I was wondering why this wasn't a draw. Now that makes sense.
lol no. Their entire server got crashed by the millions of "verified" accounts being submitted by bots. I've seen multiple bot guys with 10+ W's.

Back
Top Bottom