Official Travis Scott x Jordan Thread ...

1C8C6169-309B-445A-A1F0-260812D7B9EA.png

Wasn’t expecting this! After 20 minutes of errors and still got through. Haven’t hit on SNKRS in like 2 years :lol:

W on desktop after 10 min.. got a fraud alert on cap1 but it still went through.. lucky af

I managed to get a pair at 10:32 pm 9.5 us. Received the charged notification first and then got the Got EM' page.

Frankly, I'm shocked. IDK what happened, but I'm glad it did HAHA

I got though on the web but I was in the chair getting my haircut when Capital One emailed me about my purchase asking to confirm 3 mins I think I'm screwed it says purchased on my app but nothing in my orders

uh nope good try tho
its not opinion its fact....like 4 years ago we were all laughing at travis scott saying how corny he is and what a manufactured artist he was.

corny cw for a corny rapper. If you're not copping these to flip then you took the real L today

IMG_7093.PNG

One of the easiest cops i ever had since the space Jams and cement 4s. I strike out on everything else so everyone copped today must be a general release like the space Jams and cement 4s when I copped those. Such an easy cop I'm surprised. I thought these were limited. Don't worry if u didn't cop u can get them for 300-400 maybe on stock x what a joke the resale market is

lol is that you Mikeyboy?

Got through on 1 account for an 11
Pending or L on other two, can't tell
Logged out and can't log back in at all.

Just hit on Desktop... same as a lot of dudes in here. App failed, went on desktop immediately, been pending for 45 minutes plus. Finally at 10:46AM it goes from "pending" to "purchased" and I see that my card was charged. No order confirmation yet but this same thing happened with Off-White Prestos and those eventually came in. Good luck to those still waiting, this release is absurd.

IMG_7093.PNG

One of the easiest cops i ever had since the space Jams and cement 4s. I strike out on everything else so everyone copped today must be a general release like the space Jams and cement 4s when I copped those. Such an easy cop I'm surprised. I thought these were limited. Don't worry if u didn't cop u can get them for 300-400 maybe on stock x what a joke the resale market is
No offense but posts like these are just dumb. Every cop is easy if you cop. You just hit a button. It wasn't easy, you just got lucky.

I feel sorry for all the dudes who camped over night at my local spot. These were easier to cop than the Jordan 11 prom nights. Nike must have a grip of these because everyone and their momma is eating. I’ve never seen so many people on NT eat on a hyped release like this.

Back
Top Bottom