Official Travis Scott x Jordan Thread ...

I liked the Purple pair the most even before I found out it was F&F; Purp is my fav color. The grey/green pair was very close at coming in #1 and would REALLY prefer the white mid sole.

To the future resellers, mens 13.5 is where the money is at :rofl:

Screenshot_20180618-131510_StockX.jpg

i'm always baffled and perplexed by that and when someone sees bids at $325 and in stead of maybe just going $1-2 more jumps up $5, the impatience of people knows no bounds |l

842AEA90-70E8-4013-AF49-0FD80DA1468B.jpeg
C767EF62-2162-4BEF-B884-78134DEAADFD.jpeg
2B3DA2B4-59DE-447B-8E1C-A6A9D5E5188D.jpeg
I can’t be the only one who has noticed the purple 4s Travis wore at the Houston Conference Finals & The Governors Ball are different from The Puprle Cactus Jack 4s, I don’t know what the 4s were he had on at the game but I want them! Hopefully they drop! Notice the ones spotted at the Houston game feature an all white midsole no red jumpman on the tongue.

Am I the only one here who still hasn't received shipping yet? Nike CS told me that they needed to find another warehouse that still had a pair in stock. :emoji_sob:

AUSTIN/SAN ANGELO/WACO/S.A.????
<----------<<<<<

I'm from Killeen and i'm back in Killeen stationed at Fort Hood, that's why the arrow points at the avy, though right this min i'm on mission in Kuwait but i get home next month to leave for a EU mission in Sept

<----------<<<<<

I'm from Killeen and i'm back in Killeen stationed at Fort Hood, that's why the arrow points at the avy, though right this min i'm on mission in Kuwait but i get home next month to leave for a EU mission in Sept
Thanks for your service.

Back
Top Bottom