Official Travis Scott x Jordan Thread ...

NORTH AMERICA

SNKRS
A MA MANIERE Atlanta and Washington D.C.
WISH Atlanta
BODEGA Boston
CONCEPTS INTERNATIONAL Boston and New York
SOCIAL STATUS Charlotte, Houston, Pittsburgh
RSVP Chicago
ST ALFREDS Chicago
NOTRE Chicago
XHIBITION Cleveland
UNDEFEATED LA (both locations), Las Vegas, Santa Monica
POLITICS Austin, Lafayette, New Orleans
FEATURE Las Vegas
ONENESS Lexington
SHOE GALLERY INC Miami
SOLE FLY Miami (both locations)
KITH Brooklyn and Manhattan
EXTRA BUTTER New York
HIRSHLEIFERS Long Island
CRÈME Norfolk
TROPHY ROOM Orlando
UBIQ Philadelphia
LAPSTONE AND HAMMER Philadelphia
THE DARKSIDE INITIATIVE San Francisco
CAPSULE Toronto (both locations)
LIVESTOCK Toronto and Vancouver
UBIQ Philadelphia
Nike Lab Chicago and NYC
DSM LA and NYC
32 South State St
306 Yonge St
620 S Broadway
Nike New York Flagship
Flight 23 Brooklyn

Lol yeah it's weird. Guess it's just the feeling of missing out. Seems like quite a few people got through manually, but I had no shot since I was still at work. Just glad we all have another chance on the 11th. Then again, everybody that hit today gonna try again on the 11th too lol

Could be worse. Had my size and a shirt in my cart. Was using a jig (hence the shirt) to get me past the line. Entered my info, hit submit and got confirmation... only problem is the shoes weren’t in the order. Apparently sold out the second I hit submit. Contacted customer service and of course nothing they could do. Stuck with this fancy Travis Scott t shirt now lol. Ahh well. At least it’s my size. Hoping I get score for the next drop but we’ll see.

Could be worse. Had my size and a shirt in my cart. Was using a jig (hence the shirt) to get me past the line. Entered my info, hit submit and got confirmation... only problem is the shoes weren’t in the order. Apparently sold out the second I hit submit. Contacted customer service and of course nothing they could do. Stuck with this fancy Travis Scott t shirt now lol. Ahh well. At least it’s my size. Hoping I get score for the next drop but we’ll see.

Why didn't you remove the shirt first with the jig?

SNKRS pass to a pop up that's probably going to still be chaos. Remember that Nike Dallas is the only real Nike store and they more than likely won't get them. All we can do is pray they get somewhat flooded but that's never ever the case for a tier zero drop.
Ugh Nike Chicago isn’t real??

Man I was wondering about this

Was helping my 5 year old with her daycare project and the SL notification went off. I already had the page opened from earlier since I read they would drop. Was in line for less than 30 seconds and checked out. Strait back to that project. Will be happy if they ship, but won’t be salty if they don’t.

Back
Top Bottom