Official Travis Scott x Jordan Thread ...

Keep positive. A lot of NTers ate the other day so hopefully the rest of us that wanna wear these get fed next week.

lol what you mean "the rest of us", you know those NTer that ate the other day is gonna try and double dip the 11th.

exactly

unless its 100k pairs loaded im taking an L

and if anything its prob gonna be a draw :lol: so even more of an L

talking about L's when you already got the W on ts lol

Not good advise at all...

Snkrs is basically guaranteed to be a draw on rd which is a insta L

its not a Draw..... yet. At the moment it's still LEO so basically doesn't matter if you submitted a payment within the first second or within the last minute, its still random.

True but the only site I ever try and cop on is NDC/SNKRS

Got extremely lucky I had my phone open and clicked the notification otherwise it woulda been a L

Nike is a business. The sneaker head paranoia in you makes you think it’s their goal not to get you a pair, when it’s the complete opposite. The days of hyping ppl up for months only to release 5 K size run is done. Nike mass produced the UNC off whites and these are not any different.
LOL! I have two pairs secured bruh with one being delivered today...plus my bot assures me that I have no "paranoia".....You talking bout Nike mass produced the UNC Off Whites like they dont all go for 1k or more now....alot of you bruh's on here just talk out your *** and I think that maybe something you suffer from....

What is the difference between a LEO and draw? I know LEO just lets everybody order and draw from that pool, but the Draw also lets everybody enter and draws from that pool. So a LEO is just a shorter Draw.

I think I have a solution to decrease the amount of Bot entries for Draws. Require participants to create a new account during the Draw and have them enter with that account. This way, you only have enough time to link an account or two to your phone number. But this would require more resources from Nike's end.

LOL! I have two pairs secured bruh with one being delivered today...plus my bot assures me that I have no "paranoia".....You talking bout Nike mass produced the UNC Off Whites like they dont all go for 1k or more now....alot of you bruh's on here just talk out your *** and I think that maybe something you suffer from....

Lmao you took this convo REAL corny real quick.

What is the difference between a LEO and draw? I know LEO just lets everybody order and draw from that pool, but the Draw also lets everybody enter and draws from that pool. So a LEO is just a shorter Draw.

basically. LEO is Let Everyone Order, so as soon as it hits 10AM (or whatever your timezone), you can submit a payment within the first 3 minutes and you'll get put in a "Pending" line, and then Nike randomly draws winners from that pool, so you could have submitted a payment and pending in line within the first minute, but lets say your friend submitted payment and pending 2 minutes after you and he could possibly win while you don't.

A regular draw is called DAN, and basically you get a 10-30 minute window to submit your entry, you wait until the draw period is over so Nike selects winners that way. But theres a lot more entries and participants in this style of draw.

No, I told you facts. You just extra emotional with your chest puffed out. That ain’t my fault, B.
what facts were told?? Bruh if Nike mass produced UNC Off Whites like you say why the all go for over 1k now?? Shouldn't the supply be there like you said??....keep talking clown....

Are you new to this? ....

It’s sellers on sellers these days. Which inevitably leads to prices and people under cutting each other drastically after a major release. Which drives down the price. Happens every. Single. Drop.

How did I buy UNC 1s for $700 if they are only 1K and above ? Refer to paragraph above.

what facts were told?? Bruh if Nike mass produced UNC Off Whites like you say why the all go for over 1k now?? Shouldn't the supply be there like you said??....keep talking clown....

they dipped under 1k for a while. it seems the prices jumped back to past 1k.

I don't get why everyone argues so much just look at prior releases.. these will most likely follow the usual trend, drop to $500-600 give or take and in a few months they'll be 1k

Whole lotta

7953E6EA-ECF2-4BEE-84FE-064BDB7FA3BE.jpeg
ED1138E9-F37A-4E7B-A6C6-A22AA0E60775.gif

In here today

Back
Top Bottom