Official Travis Scott x Jordan Thread ...

we better than that.
5bender.jpg

no man left in line.

giphy.gif

I do love your optimism.

Doubt it, I don’t ship at FTA but signed up with 7min knowing my chances were gonna be 0 lol

If I were to somehow win, I’ll be there and meet a few NTers :nerd:

yeah you probably won't win considering theres only 3 stores in the country and everybody is planning to fly/drive out to these states if they win. But there are some truth to that the app lets some lower tiers win pairs.

yeah you probably won't win considering theres only 3 stores in the country and everybody is planning to fly/drive out to these states if they win. But there are some truth to that the app lets some lower tiers win pairs.
Fly out for a $500 shoe?

If they were super duper limited

I mean I’ve hit in Chicago multiple times for texts when hype was all time high and even for zebras when everyone was going nuts for them

Fly out for a $500 shoe?

If they were super duper limited

I mean I’ve hit in Chicago multiple times for texts when hype was all time high and even for zebras when everyone was going nuts for them

it's not a $500 shoe tho. And whose to say the aftermarket value is gonna hit that low or won't go triple that? And some people would rather fly/drive out to another state just to get them at retail than to pay resale (even if the cost of the trip is equal to resale). Besides, you can always make a whole trip out of it considering the 3 cities getting these are fun cities.

it's not a $500 shoe tho. And whose to say the aftermarket value is gonna hit that low or won't go triple that? And some people would rather fly/drive out to another state just to get them at retail than to pay resale (even if the cost of the trip is equal to resale). Besides, you can always make a whole trip out of it considering the 3 cities getting these are fun cities.
True but same time if you live that life where you can just take a weekend off to fly off somewhere for shoes then I’d say you can afford the resale price now or what they could be done this weekend :lol:

So people really out there selling fakes with StockX tags on them. Be careful fellas. I reported at least 6 listings on FB. Dead giveaway is the box tag, no matter how the shoes look the fakes seem to have the wrong price. Could be wrong but pay attention.

Regardless of all these raffles we are doing, chances are always slim to none with the back-dooring that occurs. :frown:

For example, there is a store who is back-dooring 80% of their inventory for $700 a piece. :smh:

Nonetheless, I'm hoping a lot of us can get a pair for retail somehow.

PO

These will go down ppl, u can tell theres gonna be alot by how many places are getting them, places all over the country, and snkrs

Don't pay resell until after the drop, and wait about a day before scouring the webs, let ppl panic and undercut each orher
Bruh there's people in here panicking over raffle entries....I hope I'm wrong but it's looking like a real **** show right now....

Regardless of all these raffles we are doing, chances are always slim to none with the back-dooring that occurs. :frown:

For example, there is a store who is back-dooring 80% of their inventory for $700 a piece. :smh:

Nonetheless, I'm hoping a lot of us can get a pair for retail somehow.

PO

Report that store it's snitchin szn :lol:

It’s a stereotype that asians are fast/quick etc

nah, i think hes talking about a diff stereotype.....like asians all have small feet. thats y he said those sizes gonna be the toughest cause all the "small feet" chinese people gonna be copping em all up and flipping for crazy prices in china.

or thats what i got from it. could b wrong.

EB already at 21K entries four hours in. No way can they scrape the comments and pick fairly.

Bruh there's people in here panicking over raffle entries....I hope I'm wrong but it's looking like a real **** show right now....

Dont worry about that, its only Tuesday, and they were panicking abt one raffle that was having a hard time working, theres most likely over 10 raffles left yet to be open

Breathe easy, dont fall for the hype yet

Hell yea I’m going everywhere for these ****s :lol:

Back
Top Bottom