Official Travis Scott x Jordan Thread ...

Finally :evil:

0C2CDFA4-5D00-4941-B87C-A39F49AFE0ED.jpeg

how do people get through on desktop if SNKRS is on mobile/tablets?

The app is just interfacing with the same database the website is. It's all the same. I have hit on desktop more than the app, but SNKRS runs like crap on my phone even on a non-release day.

I wanted to break my phone in half after the Trav 4's dropped on SNKRS. Joints gave me the sold out message only to let half of NT scoop them in my same size. Sounds a lot like the LEO thing and what some people experience often with these fake FCFS drops.

If LEO is legit as explained, I understand why some people even say stuff like "I tried right at 10 and lost; my wife tried like 5 min. later and hit.. makes no sense!"

I feel like the Draw system is a little tailored towards the same accounts winning over and over. I have my main account that I make all my Nike clothing purchases with.... it wins nothing on SNKRS. However, my secondary account only wins Off-White's and has no other purchases. It makes no sense. It just keeps hitting.

Thats like my main acct I hit on nearly every OW I entered for.

Thats like my main acct I hit on nearly every OW I entered for.
Man I think I hit everything since we'll I'm not going to explain my experience with Nike but ever since I hit everything. Praying my streak continues.....I do spend alot of money even on Nike.com with my account though.

Back
Top Bottom