Official Travis Scott x Jordan Thread ...

I feel like the apps ruined the allure of sneaker events. Cuz now you could press a button and get a sale so only so much you can lowball someone for ****
facts...also youtube messed em up bigtime...got these “celebs” walkin around with crowds following them, actin bigtime with their camera in everyone’s face

I got in line around 10:26am like most ppl and caught the L on size 11....I feel like it’s because I picked overnight shipping

Talked to a Nike rep. Got her to admit that the error windows popping up were their way of excluding accounts after I kept asking why did it suddenly decided to ask me for my card security code. Basically they chose who they wanted to purchase and doctored the rest of the accounts with a error fest.

I told her I’d appreciate a heads up if I’m excluded so I don’t waste my time, she said they can’t do that

Picked up my pair from Pass

2DCA59E4-7488-4DE2-A47A-3BFCCC62727A.jpeg
2812C28D-1E30-4AFA-B27B-6827E3F73323.jpeg

I got in line around 10:26am like most ppl and caught the L on size 11....I feel like it’s because I picked overnight shipping

Nah, I got in around that time and had regular shipping. I was pending for a long time while people after me were hitting. It's all random. Same thing happened to me on the Travis Scott 4.

Talked to a Nike rep. Got her to admit that the error windows popping up were their way of excluding accounts after I kept asking why did it suddenly decided to ask me for my card security code. Basically they chose who they wanted to purchase and doctored the rest of the accounts with a error fest.
Definitely true because I can’t even try to buy anything from Nike now. Gives the same errors for every shoe & piece of clothing now smh

post the transcript?

So at this point I need to contemplate if these are worth $650ish in new money...

Definitely true because I can’t even try to buy anything from Nike now. Gives the same errors for every shoe & piece of clothing now smh
That’s so you can’t purchase any sizes that pop back up, they’ll go to the next tier of chosen accounts

She said it’ll go back to normal in a few hours

That’s so you can’t purchase any sizes that pop back up, they’ll go to the next tier of chosen accounts

She said it’ll go back to normal in a few hours
No...like I deadass can’t purchase a Vapormax or ANY shoe. Gives me the same error on Snkrs and Nike + app no matter what i try to buy. Wasn’t doing this before the Travis 1s

Back
Top Bottom