Official Travis Scott x Jordan Thread ...

Couldn’t get the shoes but scored the jacket. Anyone in chicago looking to sell there size 13???

Attachments

• 4FD25F89-B137-4278-BABA-E5390EF39497.png
    4FD25F89-B137-4278-BABA-E5390EF39497.png
    805.5 KB · Views: 24
It seems like if you were to get through payment you got them. Did anyone get through payment and get the “didn’t get them” page?

That's what pisses me off. When they opened the flood gates 25-30 mins later or whatever. I would of had it (or at least got in line) cause I stay persistented, but somehow the one thing that stopped me was that Nike erased all my payments that were saved. so every time I clicked a size it took me to add a new payment method option, but it kept giving me "we were unable to create a new payment, please try again later". That sums up my day. I stayed persistent but that was the main error issue. I know most people here had their payment info saved its just regular error and Nike not accepting it, but people got through once the flood gate opened later on. My account wiped out my payment, and I couldn't add another or use PP kept giving me no new payment can be added smh. Anyone else can relate? or is my account just banned cause I still can't buy anything off nike or add a new payment, I just tried on any shoe n their site just now smh.

I didn't have an up to date payment source and when I went to add, it did so but didn't reflect on the desktop. ****, I was rusty
31A4E96B-6769-4297-9425-882A8B2623D7.jpeg
Peep the time of the screenshot.

Anyone else have this happen to them? Got in line with the quickness on the SNKRS app only to get SOLD OUT message a minute later, then everyone ate at like 1030 including my size lol
So early there was no line, got to the payment screen.

31A4E96B-6769-4297-9425-882A8B2623D7.jpeg
Peep the time of the screenshot.

Anyone else have this happen to them? Got in line with the quickness on the SNKRS app only to get SOLD OUT message a minute later, then everyone ate at like 1030 including my size lol

Time in ine means absolutley nothing. SNKRS is really a raffle, and random. Contrary to what most people think.

Where can I find these shorts in as. large for retail they just sold out. Nikes idiots they sale half he merchandise at 10, and then push it back to 12, so by then everyone was locked and loaded.

going to unload my pair of Rookie of the Years on StockX just to try and recoup some of my outlay lately. Absolutely broke after hitting these earlier in my size on Sneakrs UK as well as the Breds last week. that really is it for me now. Bred 11s and my collection’s done.
Going straight to feet when these arrive. I only like older rap music from the 1990s up until the mid-late 2000s before it went the way it went. i honestly have no idea who Travis Scott is, & he isn’t famous here or had any hits here, i simply like the design.

Its all good until you start calling names. But oh well its the internet. keyborad away buddy..

you're right...my bad. it's ok to resell, it's always been part of the game and mostly everyone does it...just a little hypocritical to aggressively be against it and then do it too.

Sad because it's a 12 year old reseller. Be a kid, you have the rest of your life to get caught up in this madness. Go outside and play with your friends.

This was release was stressful, but I still remember going after the Red Octobers at work.

I was doing tech support for GoDaddy and had some of the fastest servers in the world and still couldn't hit after carting them.

First time I hit on anything limited on SNKRS.. I've had a historic number of fails since it's first public release as well..

Back
Top Bottom