Official Travis Scott x Jordan Thread ...

my homie hit on two pairs how the ****. i cant even get past the payment option

Still can’t believe it.

F8C285E0-EA69-4EA6-9C3C-A16857F99F89.jpeg

Gotta catch up on the thread though and see how y’all did.

I spent 40 mins trying snkrs. Never was even able to attempt to process an order

On the topic of Off White Jordan’s, specifically the UNC’s, this is why I’d put these Scott’s over them...

52A7316B-57FE-4F72-8864-4FD39C58EF30.jpeg
BD27C143-3E14-46FF-872E-BD1D8ACBBC3D.jpeg
DDA9AA54-3126-4C75-868E-5542B3CC7D67.jpeg

The things age terribly in my estimation...Any kind of regular wear on them and they’ll end up looking like you’ve been wearing them for decades...

That’s the point actually the age yellowing is nice.

But I wear my shoes so maybe I’m different. Also I have so many pairs things age slow with me

My pair from Nike has already been picked up!
SNKRS didn’t have my 7 so I’m gonna have to find a way to flip this 8 and then buy my 7 from StockX :sick:
Hopefully I don’t have to pay too much out of pocket. I’m just glad I was able to get thru for once.

Luck would have been winning those free of charge in some type of giveaway. I never understood to concept of people saying you’re lucky because you where chosen to spend money on something you don’t really need

It's lucky in the sense he was able to get something that thousands and thousands of people tried to get as well but couldn't due to limited quantity. Also he got a $175 shoe that he can instantly sell for $800+ that's like winning over $600, I'd say that's pretty damn lucky.

Back
Top Bottom