Official Travis Scott x Jordan Thread ...

Oh I only have one account but I did just get a iPhone and I always had android also never had this problem before I can’t by anything on Nike or SNKRS app
Were you trying nonstop to submit orders? It’s happened to me a few times in time past when I was too impatiently trying to get past the errors.

All I can say is that dark mocha suede is premium s***

Attachments

• 96AAF8D2-B7AB-46D1-9269-E4A053FFB422.jpeg
    96AAF8D2-B7AB-46D1-9269-E4A053FFB422.jpeg
    216.7 KB · Views: 43
All the off white Jordan 1’s ugly af to me don’t really care what others say

**** I look like rocking a Frankenstein 1 with a paragraph on it

And did anybody actually hit from the Chicago in store raffles?

Lemme go look at my UNCs and see if they yellow.

The air y’all dudes live in ain’t clean or something.

So I’m looking at my joints and one shoe has an end date of 1/4/19 and the other has a date of 1/3/19. Now I’m paranoid, might have to dump that and take a small L :smh:

Shout out to everyone who insisted these would drop heavily in price. I know they’ll still drop a bit but they’re def not doing $5-600.

So I’m looking at my joints and one shoe has an end date of 1/4/19 and the other has a date of 1/3/19. Now I’m paranoid, might have to dump that and take a small L :smh:

FWIW, my pair from the TS birthday drop is size 10, dates on both pair are the same. 11/14-12/26 production dates. Old tags.

Shout out to everyone who insisted these would drop heavily in price. I know they’ll still drop a bit but they’re def not doing $5-600.

FWIW, my pair from the TS birthday drop is size 10, dates on both pair are the same. 11/14-12/26 production dates. Old tags.

You know he ain’t serious right.

I know someone who got a pair at Nike size 13 today and both are 1/4/19 end dates. That 3 is ****ing weird

Back
Top Bottom