Official Travis Scott x Jordan Thread ...

I should’ve worked harder to make sure president trump didn’t become president.

These tariffs aren’t my fault or the consumers fault.

I’ll work as hard as I can but it’s not gonna to solely obtain material items.

The trade deficit most certainly impacts a TON of US businesses.

We shouldn’t have such a massive gap like we currently do.

B52BBDB7-EBB9-4337-B3B7-9639621C1419.jpeg

What’s going on in here?

What’s the point... why not selll the retail and get money and rock the fakes if he’s gonna do that?

He wants to prove he’s rocking a real pair because he’s got the snkrs email on his phone

Doesn’t make any sense. You got a real pair so why fake it...

Most dudes who rock fakes miss out and don’t believe in paying $1000 for a pair of shoes and tbh I don’t blame em but yea

What your friend is doing makes no sense
I don’t ware or buy fakes but there’s a difference with fakes in performance shoes and not so much with the casual market when done correct. Imo that’s the line drawn with most. No air bags, no “tech”, just fabric and materials. When Jb themselves make trash at times....

Last edited:
I don’t ware or buy fakes but there’s a difference with fakes in performance shoes is not so much with the casual market when done correct. Imo that’s the line drawn with most. No air bags, no “tech”, just fabric and materials. When Jb themselves make trash at times....

Depending on the shoes I think fakes overall have advanced. They’ve been inserting full length and heel zoom for years now

I know now they can fully replicate boost

Not sure about certain foam Nike uses tho

Half the people rocking fakes don't even know they got on fakes. I got hit in 2009 for some Yeezys on eBay, and had those ****s for 2yrs before i found out they were fake. Then you got the other half with that i dont give a fck mentality.

Its just a cycle that keeps repeating itself, If its a close friend i definitely make sure they KNOW, and in most cases they have no clue lol.

I met a dude on campus that would buy both authentic and UA to see the difference and if the UA's are spot on he'll swap one authentic shoe for a UA pair to sell. Hes even told me he has gotten away selling to Goat and stockx. I cant even take dude seriously anymore when I run into him :rofl:.

Last edited:
I met a dude on campus that would buy both authentic and UA to see the difference and if the UA's are spot on he'll swap one authentic shoe for a UA pair to sell. He's even told me he has gotten away selling to Goat and stockx. I cant even take dude seriously anymore when I run into him :rofl:.

this is the dumbest **** i've ever heard

I met a dude on campus that would buy both authentic and UA to see the difference and if the UA's are spot on he'll swap one authentic shoe for a UA pair to sell. He's even told me he has gotten away selling to Goat and stockx. I cant even take dude seriously anymore when I run into him :rofl:.

man

idk how i'd react to this

i feel like i'd call him a *****

Back
Top Bottom