Official Travis Scott x Jordan Thread ...

way way way too much time
travis.png

:lol:

The only thing stuff like that does is confirm to Nike that they have the consumer by the balls...

Nike’s the OG corner dealer...Apparently this guy didn’t know...

Last edited:
I'm still trying to figure out how on earth people think these look good. If TS's name wasn't connected to it, would you have bought it? These are by far the worst 1s out today. JB needs to quit giving lames Jordan collabs. These young cats need to get it together.

You'd have to use this logic with everything. If MJ wasn't the face of JB would people wear them ?....probably not as much. EVERYTHING is about the name/logo.

And JB is smart to collab with Travis. He's one of the most popular artists right now; which means he's gonna secure the bag for Nike/JB. That's just smart business. Just because you don't like something, don't act like it doesn't make sense logically. Lol

vegetaray123 vegetaray123 @downyboy
Yup, Allon did go by the name SirIny also. If I recall the story Allon was shot right outside of the store after a meet up w/ the store owner. He just cashed out on some kicks he sold to the store owner. The store owner set the whole thing up.

That’s ****ing nuts. Hired hits for a sneaker deal makes me not even wanna do any link ups ever for a pair of kicks

Back
Top Bottom