Official Travis Scott x Jordan Thread ...

Another reason this drop was so damn frustrating. *throws on elist hat*....many folks only started rocking with dude the past 2 years. :smh:

Failed on copping a pair, gonna go the GOAT route. First song I heard was Upper Echelon. Dropped Days Before Rodeo and became a fan ever since.

First Travis concert I went to was a one time festival in Arizona called Summer's End. Late September in Arizona and everyone was packed body to body made it feel like 100+ degrees that night. People were passing out left and right.

Last 4 acts that night was Pusha T, Chance The Rapper (Acid Rap), Travis Scott (Rodeo), Kanye West (Yeezus) :nthat:

You'd have to use this logic with everything. If MJ wasn't the face of JB would people wear them ?....probably not as much. EVERYTHING is about the name/logo.

And JB is smart to collab with Travis. He's one of the most popular artists right now; which means he's gonna secure the bag for Nike/JB. That's just smart business. Just because you don't like something, don't act like it doesn't make sense logically. Lol

I could name atleast 20 other people that JB could've used besides him. He is a fly-by-night rapper who won't be remembered in 10 years.

I think there are some better/hotter artists out right now than TS, doesn't mean they'll get a Jordan collab. Or if they do get one, doesn't mean it'll be a dope design, especially if they get a crappy model to work on.

I could name atleast 20 other people that JB could've used besides him. He is a fly-by-night rapper who won't be remembered in 10 years.
Outside of athletes, most sneaker collabs are about what's hot now. Sure, there are some OG's in the game who would have dope collabs, but JB knows what's up. You got the hypebeasts, the Jenner/Kardashian stans, the sneaker heads, and of course the Travis fans. Instant profit.

They're not concerned about who's gonna be remembered in 10yrs. They've already made their money and will jump to the next hot thing.

It's smart business.

no, ye set out to do and did what the yeezys are doing now. He's always been into that. Travis is just doing a jordan collab and might do some more merch in the future but I doubt his vision is he wants to see everyone in a Cactus tee shirt and Travis Scott sneakers

Anybody specific?

just some personal favorites; jcole, kendrick, weeknd, chance, childish gambino. Some of them already have a collab/sneaker deal with other brands and some probably won't do as well in a collab if not given the freedom that nike seldom gives in a collab.

Joints is taking a dive in bigger sizes. Smaller sizes holding strong... hoping the dive occurs tomorrow.

Damn man how low will these go? I’m not sure when I should grab them at this rate.........

Damn man how low will these go? I’m not sure when I should grab them at this rate.........

just grab them now, you got the money, you been ballin out lately. And besides you got all the extra funds from your Bone Fog 1's

gerald.png

Back
Top Bottom