Official Travis Scott x Jordan Thread ...

Snkrs pair :nthat:

20190514_163141.jpg

his forces was nice. I had the sail one, though I don't know why they gave him 2 forces that was similar in colorway and exact execution of swoosh patches. But I don't wear af1 as much so I got rid of them plus I have a ton of other all white shoes that I know would get tons more wear than the ts af1

yeah its a bit confusing because the sales trend in my size was literally 950, 940, 930, 920, 915, 910, and then all a sudden people are bidding back to 940-950 and the next lowest price is $20 below
Makes no sense yo smh

I dig it. Its fine if you think drake is better musically. Just don’t say he’s lightyears ahead because astroworld is up there with any drake project, production wise atleast

Let’s see what he follows up with. But yes, the production on AW is crazy.

Ye arguably has 4 classic albums imo.

Rodeo is my fav album and I'd say his best even though Birds and Astro are superb as well. Classics though... not sure

I like his music. Thats why I was naming artists lol and was also saying they probably wouldn't fare well in a jordan collab. His adidas collab was kind of disappointing to me. I also like Cudi but I also don't have high hopes for his upcoming Adidas collab too.

Wonder if Cudi's upcoming Adidas collab is a sneaker though. Might just be gear with that picture.

Back
Top Bottom