Official Travis Scott x Jordan Thread ...

Why Gambino ? :lol: that would be a terrible choice. I'm a fan but ....people still only know him as the guy from "Community". And he's not very social as far as media. So marketing isn't there, hype isn't there, and didn't he say he was about retire the Gambino act ?

When I showed up to buy his Nizzas that dropped at the Adidas store there was no one there but also hardly any pairs loll. Love the shoe though, definitely in the weekly rotation.

The creative models are cool. The ACTUAL colorways not so much.

That’s a matter of opinion so I can’t argue that. Was just singling out the first part of you arguing they weren’t great models but yeah at the end of the day a collab is meant to be personal and connects the artist with the buyer. He designed the 4s based off his favorite childhood team and the 1s off the colors he saw on shoes growing up in Texas. I’ll give him a hell of a lot more credit though from whatever Drake has put out.

That’s a matter of opinion so I can’t argue that. Was just singling out the first part of you arguing they weren’t great models but yeah at the end of the day a collab is meant to be personal and connects the artist with the buyer. He designed the 4s based off his favorite childhood team and the 1s off the colors he saw on shoes growing up in Texas. I’ll give him a hell of a lot more credit though from whatever Drake has put out.

You think the TS collab was better than the Drake collab?

dddddddddamn

on the other note, I do personally like Drake's music more than Travis. But I think Travis overall collab with nike/jb has been better than the bland stuff on OVO JB

You going cop just to take a pix for us and sell it afterwards ?

YOU TOO w/ that ONE example of me paying resale then selling? Come on now, check my track record more closely before you come at me sideways. :lol: but for real, these will be worn like all my 1s.

dddddddddamn

on the other note, I do personally like Drake's music more than Travis. But I think Travis overall collab with nike/jb has been better than the bland stuff on OVO JB

I actually liked the Drake collabs better. He didn't really change the style of the shoes, just different colorways. That big *** nike sign on the TS's and the doo-doo brown colorway just didn't appeal to me. His best shoe to me was the purple 4. That was F&Fs though.

his forces was nice. I had the sail one, though I don't know why they gave him 2 forces that was similar in colorway and exact execution of swoosh patches. But I don't wear af1 as much so I got rid of them plus I have a ton of other all white shoes that I know would get tons more wear than the ts af1

Trying to understand why people are bidding higher than the last sell on stockx. Makes no logical sense. I need that size 12 or 13 to hit $700 or lower

yeah its a bit confusing because the sales trend in my size was literally 950, 940, 930, 920, 915, 910, and then all a sudden people are bidding back to 940-950 and the next lowest price is $20 below

You think the TS collab was better than the Drake collab?

Easily. Drake's OVO x JB collection has been mediocre.

Travis' collection with Nike and JB for the most part has been great so far. Also think Easy Otabor and Chase B are huge factors to its success from models, to colourways, details etc.

A NIKE/JB x Fabolous collab :sick::sick::sick::sick::sick::sick::sick::sick::sick::sick::sick::sick::sick::sick::sick::sick::sick:

:rofl: maybe in 2003 an AF1 or something.

Easily. Drake's OVO x JB collection has been mediocre.

Travis' collection with Nike and JB for the most part has been great so far. Also think Easy Otabor and Chase B are huge factors to its success from models, to colourways, details etc.

:rofl: maybe in 2003 an AF1 or something.

Mediocre how? I think the simplicity is what made them cool. IMO, TS did too much.

Back
Top Bottom