Official Travis Scott x Jordan Thread ...

Josh (CEO) confirmed on Twitter earlier this year, that they went with only posting sales that occur on their platform now. But yeah, that's how it used to be, and it was definitely questionable. :smh:

PO

No. I doubt that's the case for awhile now. It was for a little bit because they included a note saying all sales data is from StockX. But then they eventually removed that note.

StockX manipulating prices is something you feel like its happening but you can't prove it. Like when you see ads for stuff that you only thought about in your mind an hour ago, so you think you're being watched :lol:

I felt like it happened this time based on the the way the bidding and last sale went. Prices were going up $20 every hour, as soon as I made the purchase, every sale afterwards were $10 cheaper than what I paid and it keeps going down. Right now it's $40 cheaper
dont make it complicated. the buyers simply dictates the price.

just skim through this thread alone.

Yeah prices are going down right now. My bid was high (for me) but behind 15 others for my size .And ... 15 minutes later it just got accepted. Whelp there's my double up for the year.

StockX manipulating prices is something you feel like its happening but you can't prove it. Like when you see ads for stuff that you only thought about in your mind an hour ago, so you think you're being watched :lol:

I felt like it happened this time based on the the way the bidding and last sale went. Prices were going up $20 every hour, as soon as I made the purchase, every sale afterwards were $10 cheaper than what I paid and it keeps going down. Right now it's $40 cheaper
There’s definitely so weird stuff going on. I had a bid up since yesterday for my size 7. Price kept going up so I said F it and bought the pair at $1100. Instead of taking me to a “confirmation page” it told me my bid was live and all of a sudden the lowest ask was $50 more. Then when I checked sale history it showed a sale of $1100 exactly when I “bought” my pair. So either somebody beat my by 2 seconds in purchasing my size or something weird is going on.
Ended up waiting a little while and all of a sudden the lowest ask was $1100 again. Ended up buying again and it finally went thru.

There were ton of sales happening from 3am-6am on StockX this morning. There’s no way prices jump 100-150 bucks like that overnight in the mist of everyone getting their deliveries.
How do you know the sales were on StockX? As far as I know, we still have no idea which historical sales took place on StockX and which ones took place outside of StockX. Subjectively, I hate StockX because it encourages a resale market, and I hate resellers. Objectively, I think this lack of transparency about its historical sales data can make prices look more skewed than they really are.

Moving on. GL fellas. Size 9 doing some weird things so I'm just gonna **** here and stop putting myself through this when i should be getting some work done. Plus I guess I shouldn't be buying 1k kicks when I gotta buy my wife a one year anniversary gift and should technically be saving for the honeymoon and place. "Kicks will always be there" - just gotta keep telling myself that.

Moving on. GL fellas. Size 9 doing some weird things so I'm just gonna **** here and stop putting myself through this when i should be getting some work done. Plus I guess I shouldn't be buying 1k kicks when I gotta buy my wife a one year anniversary gift and should technically be saving for the honeymoon and place. "Kicks will always be there" - just gotta keep telling myself that.
Sell some old stuff you’re not wearing in your closet. You’re going be sick when size 9 is 2k next year lol

Yeah prices are going down right now. My bid was high (for me) but behind 15 others for my size .And ... 15 minutes later it just got accepted. Whelp there's my double up for the year.

Damn END just hit me with the W on the blue/red Sacai's. Don't know if they should fund a 3rd TS1 pair.

Not trying to be funny or anything, but did anyone else's pair smell like a nail salon when you first opened the box? Its been awhile since i've bought some shoes (SNKRS) and those fumes were killer when I opened the box lol.

Not trying to be funny or anything, but did anyone else's pair smell like a nail salon when you first opened the box? Its been awhile since i've bought some shoes (SNKRS) and those fumes were killer when I opened the box lol.

Same here. But my pair from La Flame.

JB did their thing with the packaging and the sneaker quality itself is legit as others mentioned. Whoever said these look like any other 1 is faking the funk

9B467DF1-6D51-440F-8791-2A667E4CC3CE.jpeg
Y’all got any more of them size 12s???

Prices going up again. I saw a few $750< offers get accepted on goat for Size 12 yesterday but that looks it passed

Back
Top Bottom