Official Travis Scott x Jordan Thread ...

Would air yeezys be as coveted without Kanye being attached to it?

lol
I'm assuming you mean the Nike Yeezys right? And to answer your question, no. But your example isn't comparable at all IMO. Without the Yeezy connection they'd just be a random Nike mashup shoe, and those rarely do good at all. On the other hand, without the connection to Travis, these would still be a Jordan 1 Retro OG High , with Nike Air, in a Chi-based color blocking, with some random story they'd use to sell them.

A69CEA22-4F36-4DC0-8BEE-FE3386D9AA4D.jpeg
I’m mad I missed this bandanna.

I did pick up the Astroworld festival run tee though

I’m mad I missed this bandanna.

I did pick up the Astroworld festival run tee though
I sold my tee for $130 bucks on StockX. New I was gonna be sporting the 1s so it was a must I keep the bandanna. Just sold my off white x Travis Scott 4s tee also. There will be more soon I’m sure lol

wow congrats

how did you even score? they announced it randomly or?
No, it was raffled off to all the people that entered that Sunday raffle that got shut down. I got my email yesterday morning to pick up today. I'm grateful to have won, almost paid resell but undefeated blessed me

I sold my tee for $130 bucks on StockX. New I was gonna be sporting the 1s so it was a must I keep the bandanna. Just sold my off white x Travis Scott 4s tee also. There will be more soon I’m sure lol
I skipped the Off white one because I thought it was kinda corny. Looking back it wish I idid

It's funny, I can buy, the price goes higher, then my payment gets declined LMAO. I think it cxls the ask. Let me try again.

Alright, I got the last sale, it says last sale 1080. But I think I actually got it without a pre-authorization. Whatever!

Still gotta buy 2 more.

Back
Top Bottom