Official Travis Scott x Jordan Thread ...

Look at these idiots :lol:

20190516_231759.jpg

52D4A4C9-C50C-4DB8-A792-F0B27275ED33.jpeg

My pair came today, I will take better pictures tomorrow. I tried to have my package held, because I thought I would not be around to grab the package yesterday. I was home and able to watch the UPS driver via the app drive by my house with my package in the truck. So they were supposed to put a new label on it, and deliver it to the UPS branch, these idiots, they slapped a brand new address sticker on there, over top the UPS branch sticker, and re-delivered it to my house today!!!!!!!

So here I am two minutes before they close standing at the counter salty as hell because I think they had my package and was hiding it. The chick behind the counter gonna say to her coworker while she fake looking for them “oh it’s some shoes, its some shoes ain’t it”. I said “no it a sweatshirt but it does look like a shoebox”. After five minutes then they look at the computer, talking about “oh it was delivered to the address”.

Last edited:
Man if y’all wear 8-9.5 I wouldn’t even cop. Dudes were turning down $1200 cash for them sizes in nyc. A lot of those gotta be fake, especially when they were going for $8-900.

Yea, size 9 here. My hopes and dreams are out the window. Big L
I mean real ones are probably sprinkled in there too for ppl who randomly got em and don’t know any better but I wouldn’t take that chance personally. Now mister size 14 should be aight for now :lol:

Back
Top Bottom