Official Travis Scott x Jordan Thread ...

FF63C7CE-63DC-452E-9094-4F66B2A9BC82.jpeg
6F2BA13D-18B1-4DCB-B074-F3FBDF66257D.jpeg
CAF748BE-3074-4F79-B5AE-AB3D3AA89A66.jpeg
85299ED5-0E63-418F-B03D-7EB57EA7CE58.jpeg
269BFA29-BC4E-4FC1-851B-42C67DBE1AFE.jpeg
8C659994-37F2-40BE-AFF4-6DE87F1AFAB5.jpeg
8344CDEB-B1F8-4814-B7E0-1B8EF6F35437.jpeg
I just got my package from Stockx and things feel very sus. For one, there’s this real strong Rubbing Alcohol/chemical odor to it. Everything else about it is perfect so I thought that maybe this was normal though I have not ever had this smell in any other Nike pair I’ve copped. So I started looking at real vs fake videos and saw that usually there’s really crappy stitching underneath the sole implants. I saw strings and masking tape on it. Now I’m like 90% sure it’s fake.

What do you guys think, should I get a refund, does anyone else have this on their shoe too?

Attachments

• B9DA4AFD-28D7-476D-AE16-616F0270331E.jpeg
    B9DA4AFD-28D7-476D-AE16-616F0270331E.jpeg
    193.1 KB · Views: 21
Pretty straight forward question. Been confirmed in the past that fakes smell differently, most don’t have that out of the box glue smell. Not sure if you realized that with most 1’s, at least the ones I own. Figured that could be a way to weed out the fakes like before, just trying to help homie lol
well i guess you're right. i know the roty's & unions smell different though. sort of wheatish? if that makes sense to u.

What the hell is going on here? $160-$175 tags from SNKRS. :smh: Does Nike actually care anymore?

I’m going to ask my dude when his size 14 pair comes in from StockX to show me pics.

Was excited to get these in this morning from StockX but after reading the last few pages, I’m not too sure now

Here’s what I got: (I didn’t notice the white lace bag fell into the shoe til i was just about done taking pics)

**this is not a legit check post**

1zcil2f.jpg

1449wsy.jpg

21nmlvp.jpg

5cyfpw.jpg

343hdzk.jpg

3355h8g.jpg

2sacrox.jpg

2yl07xk.jpg

25pj0aa.jpg

2me7145.jpg

2yo1oc1.jpg

16ixoc2.jpg

2ps2ky1.jpg

Thanks for posting man, can you check to see if you have this number under the Nike Air tag?

Screen Shot 2019-05-18 at 10.44.16 AM.png

Spooky times in here.
If those are indeed fake because of the $160 tag, that just shows StockX can't even tell legit from the good fakes. They look good though. The Swoosh looks to be cut well, but then again, I've seen legit pairs with frayed cuts for the Swoosh.

FYI for those interested in price tags. The Lebron 16 Watch the Throne came out a couple months ago and Nike had the wrong price on the tag. They went back and credited everyones purchase. (So yes price tag discrepancies are common)

I think he saying in light of all that went wrong are u still copping another pair while that 1st situation gets sorted out (which it will)...
:nerd:

I’ll decide that once I have an answer on my original order. I’ll be seeking compensation for bad business, or ill look elsewhere.

Aint that deep. I’m taking the best offer. I get it though. a lot of guys in here are hoping for the sellers to ship to the middle man. So best of luck for a smooth process dealing with StockX and goat. I’m just calling out home boy Bc he had that elitist mentality for calling people broke lol

That’s inaccurate.

So knowing the person determines if an action is morally okay or not?

Since I don’t personally know you, it’s okay to rip you off? How about backhanding some sense into you, would that be morally okay?

The golden rule in life is to treat others how you’d like to be treated.

I don’t think I’m an elitist, at least not when it comes to monetary issues. But if you’re willing to break a contract you willfully entered and rip off an innocent person, just to make a few extra bucks, then you’re 100% a broke boy.

It’s a scumbag move.

Perfect.

Spooky times in here.
If those are indeed fake because of the $160 tag, that just shows StockX can't even tell legit from the good fakes. They look good though. The Swoosh looks to be cut well, but then again, I've seen legit pairs with frayed cuts for the Swoosh.

Yall be forgetting stockX are regular *** dudes. I met 2 people in LA in the Last month that told me they send fakes to StockX with a 75% success rate. I definitely wouldn't cop out side of local groups or in store.

Yall be forgetting stockX are regular *** dudes. I met 2 people in LA in the Last month that told me they send fakes to StockX with a 75% success rate. I definitely wouldn't cop out side of local groups or in store.

75% success rate? They're definitely shiity people, but damn that's a pretty big come up. :nerd:
And if that is true, how does that even work? Won't their account get flagged for sending in fakes too many times?

I was referring to 3god. You sound mad as hell. It ain’t that deep. Sounds like you got the short end of the stick from a flaker. Sorry it had to happen to you bro :lol:

I’m just giving you life advice because you cry about being a broke boy but you act like a broke boy, so you will continue to be called one.

I got my pair retail, and gave my brother a pair for retail that he flipped for 1500, but thanks for your concern.

Not only are StockX just a bunch of regular dudes...but on some Friday’s (and other days) when the legit check team is overwhelmed marketing, product, engineering, and research all jump into the room to help.

That’s from a first hand source.

that sticker is normal on a lot of Nike releases

link/code won't work for you unless you were personally sent the survey from stockx.
And even then it still didnt work for me lol emailed x and said I could have a 5% code but had to use in a week and that was like a month ago gonna hit them up to see if they will still apply it after they ship out

Back
Top Bottom