Official Travis Scott x Jordan Thread ...

I’m retail or bust on everything
Never have to worry about fakes
When I strikeout I’ll just be salty for a couple of days then just move on
It’s the best way imo
I’m guilty of rage copping and fomo feeling. I need to learn how to get over material things. I’ve been like this my whole life smh. Shouldn’t be this deep lol

Last edited:
I wouldn’t recommend EBay to my mother!!

And their buyer protection and seller protection is a joke

And if there is a incident being that this shoe is over $1000 they aren’t gonna cover it

They say it’s a criminal matter and call your local police n file a report
I been there I been there I been there
More times then I can count

F eBay

I wouldn’t recommend EBay to my mother!!

And their buyer protection and seller protection is a joke

And if there is a incident being that this shoe is over $1000 they aren’t gonna cover it

They say it’s a criminal matter and call your local police n file a report
I been there I been there I been there
More times then I can count

F eBay
Yeah I’ve been lucky before. People vouch for the eBay protection process. I was always curious to see what buyers really have to go through if something wrong was to happen

I’m curious....how do these “professionals” who can do legit checks know if the shoes are legit? I mean, If there are telltale signs, why haven’t people in this forum heard or shared what to look for exactly? So far everything we’ve read has said it’s “possible” to tell one way or another, but many of those have been disproven.

Nobody actually really knows for the most part nowadays haha, some things are pointed out as a possible “flaw” and people just run with it... fakes are too good now. It’s not like the early Yeezy fake days where patterns/colors were incorrect. Any flaws you can find in these fakes now are mostly so insignificant that they can just be chalked up to QC errors.

I feel like I’ve told this story many times on this site already, but I had the chance to tour StockX a few months ago and watched them “legit check” some 350V2s. The bozo was trying to UV light check a pair that’s non-responsive to UV. Ran it under the light, felt like he was good, and packed it up as a real pair instantly.

Nobody actually really knows for the most part nowadays haha, some things are pointed out as a possible “flaw” and people just run with it... fakes are too good now. It’s not like the early Yeezy fake days where patterns/colors were incorrect. Any flaws you can find in these fakes now are mostly so insignificant that they can just be chalked up to QC errors.

I feel like I’ve told this story many times on this site already, but I had the chance to tour StockX a few months ago and watched them “legit check” some 350V2s. The bozo was trying to UV light check a pair that’s non-responsive to UV. Ran it under the light, felt like he was good, and packed it up as a real pair instantly.
Some of the fakes do respond to UV. That's why they run it under UV. If the real shouldn't react and the pair they have does, well thats an easy way to tell they are fake.

Here's the biggest tell on fakes:
The debossed face on the heel is not nearly as indented into the material and the lines are not as defined on the debossed Cactus Jack face.

I believe someone here already posted the difference on this thread earlier in the week

Not even mentioning the pic I showed earlier in this thread of the horrible qc by Nike. This is from SNKRS
AE516DF9-1B28-4D95-A8A7-5B1D3639A88A.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom