Official Travis Scott x Jordan Thread ...

Right, agreed. But my original post was removed by the mod because this isn't the appropriate thread. So I'll let my post rot with no feedback in the appropriate location

Quoting for relevance.. I definitely feel your pain :lol: The LC section is terrible lol.. I understand where Mods are coming from but man its a wasteland. Definitely counterproductive.

I'm no expert but I'll weigh in based on what I looked for when people posted the bits of info.

Whoever bought my 9.5s got a great pair. Details on them were very nice.:pimp:
I doubt prices on these will be as strong as the OW Jordan 1s in the long run, but then again, I could be wrong. The color way is polarizing though, so if they release another color way, these might go down in prices drastically.

I doubt prices on these will be as strong as the OW Jordan 1s in the long run, but then again, I could be wrong. The color way is polarizing though, so if they release another color way, these might go down in prices drastically.

that would be the complete opposite of what will happen

Should have kept them and replaced your bricks avy.

Should have kept them and replaced your bricks avy.

14D3645C-08FD-4774-B265-9FCDAB43DD73.jpeg

Quoting for relevance.. I definitely feel your pain :lol: The LC section is terrible lol.. I understand where Mods are coming from but man its a wasteland. Definitely counterproductive.

I'm no expert but I'll weigh in based on what I looked for when people posted the bits of info.

If I let the legit checks get posted in the thread people flag them and say they’re clogging up the thread. If I delete the legit check posts and tell them to make a thread in the legit check forum I’m a jerk :lol: I can’t win.
B1AA90A1-BDCC-4486-9772-DB8291E807B8.gif

LC and marketplace is a ghost town most times. Def used to be more popping until a couple scammers just ruined it , in the marketplace at least

I used to solely use the marketplace to move my sneakers...Just got too sketchy when the majority of the people I was dealing with had either just joined NT or were self described “lurkers”...Never knew what type of issue might come up so I just bolted...Still keep in touch with a few NT’ers that I'd dealt with in the past but I’ll never be making use of that forum again...

I've never really minded the LC posts in these threads as long as they weren't posting giant images that take forever to scroll through. Was kind of nice hearing why people thought something could be fake. But there's always the problem of once one person says a pair is fake, everyone else jumps on that wagon. Just happened a few pages back with that pair that had a sticked on the box.

Back
Top Bottom