Official Travis Scott x Jordan Thread ...

authenticate have been made with both size tags

i don’t think the white stitch is a tell. i think fakes have it too. plus i’m not sure all authentics have it. QC seems to have been all over the place on these

Thanks for the confirmation on the different size tags. Do you know why or which pairs come with the QR size tags? I find it weird they changed it on some pairs.

Damn... looks like weather gonna delay my stock X pair for the second day in the row... whats going on in kansas i though yesterday was the last day of the crazy weather in the midwest... hopefully my pair comes through good. I still trust stock x to do right to be honest. Never had a bad transaction through them but you never know...

is the white stitch in the velcro pocket a tell?

So far only tell i’ve seen is the numbers at the back of the bottom of the tag on the back of the tongue. By now who knows the fakes might have caught up. Today I seen a post saying we’re not supposed to be able to see that tag. Nike needs to drop these again they dropped the ball first and second release. Once again QC might be the most aS$ seen in a decade man. For $175 Nike needs to get on top of things... i shouldn't have flaws to feel comfortable saying my pair is authentic. Come on Nike your a multi billion dollar company with the biggest stans ever man. Do right by us man. Remastered series was supposed to be the reboot most pairs have been a$S. I remember them hyping up Remastered series so hard man. Wheres that integrity. 60 percent of remastered shoes have been underwhelming guys when are you gonna do right by your consumers we stuck by you through thick and thin pay us back man...

Just got my Australian pair in hand today. Obviously this has a unique price label and insole label is unlikely to be replicated.

However,I shocked by the strong glue smell .

FWIW - I got a pair from SNKRS and a pair from StockX and there are no doubts, hesitations, concerns on my StockX pair. In fact, the pair from StockX didn't have any noticeable blemishes/sub-par sewing as my SNKRS pair did. Quit black-lighting, vlogging your unboxings and enjoy and wear your shoes. The probability that you'll receive a fake pair is about as slim as it comes and LC'ing on here will only yield to more doubt as people who don't have them or are trying to be detectives would prefer to find an issue.

Rolling with these again today...

3976D3F0-5029-48CA-BBC3-8905F65D8111.jpeg

The probability that you'll receive a fake pair is about as slim as it comes and LC'ing on here will only yield to more doubt as people who don't have them or are trying to be detectives would prefer to find an issue.

Piggybacking on this....

I seen a "Which is real" IG post featuring 2 of these side by side.The amount of people that chose the (obvious) fake one was astounding.

There's too many random people on the internet (who probably don't even have a real pair to compare to) doing legit checks on these.

Piggybacking on this....

I seen a "Which is real" IG post featuring 2 of these side by side.The amount of people that chose the (obvious) fake one was astounding.

There's too many random people on the internet (who probably don't even have a real pair to compare to) doing legit checks on these.

Link?

yeah, box is the dead giveaway there. other than that they look like two different sizes so it’s hard to tell

The colors of the shoes too. The fake one is a lighter brown. Yet people in the comments think that's the real one :smh:

Back
Top Bottom