Official Travis Scott x Jordan Thread ...

Can you guys please help me with a legit check? I bought these directly from StockX and received them today, there are a few things I'm suspicious about.
1) The face logo on the heel, the stitching of the eyes are connected to each other.
2) The jumpman on the insole is off-center, it's closer to the right side than the left; it also looks like it's tilted toward the right as well rather than being straight up
3) The part where the mocha of the sole meets the off-white midsole is kind of rigid as shown in one close up pic, the painting or whatever of the sole is not completely straight along where it meets the midsole.
4) I've never owned a pair of Jordan 1's for reference but I'm unsure about how the toe box looks
5) There are a few glue marks throughout the shoe that will light up under the black light as shown, I've read that there is supposed to be purple stains on the midsole which there is. But you also see a few throughout the shoe, is that normal?

Please help as soon as possible, as if I take off the Authenticity Tag from StockX I can't return them & need to contact them soon if they are fake. Thanks :smile:

Here's a link to the entire album:

e6uSDRr.jpg

KcSLTLR.jpg

XBY0ySj.jpg

hytDpyg.jpg

8WaRcMN.jpg

mDpLLKD.jpg

BBvfQfh.jpg

iBPzFP4.jpg

C0PdLUm.jpg

qILMeke.jpg

WRCg7de.jpg

Unless you really need the money there's no point in selling now
Give yourself the option to eventually wear them
You could always sell later

crazy how the highs are 2g's already lmao... the lows at a grand is OD and even when they were 800 a few weeks back was still overpriced... i hope the 6s wont be that bad of a cop... the 4s werent bad resale wise if you missed out at release...

Unless you really need the money there's no point in selling now
Give yourself the option to eventually wear them
You could always sell later
it's crazy to think I paid 1100 for my pair, could rock the sh*t out of them, and could probably still get that 1100 back

Probably the most creative of them all, but still ugly, IMO. Everything has gone downhill since the 4s.

Nvm, just say they were SS so that's why the quality looks much better than all the other ones.

Back
Top Bottom