Official Travis Scott x Jordan Thread ...

EGYF3_1XUAUvLec.jpg

Tried UNDFTD but they probably took it down. Did a few others but meh.. best bet is probably going to be getting lucky on SNKRS or happening to be at my phone randomly with service on time for a shock drop.. this is not fun :lol:

At least I got my Lows for retail from SNKRS.. was wild surprised.

can't be an old device tho. SNKRS doesn't work on my old iphone 5's

It can't be too new either, haha. My iPhone 11 on the newest update isn't working at all. I'm hoping I can enter on web but heard people have been having issues on drops. Have Mars Yards for da bebe and Sacais to run as tests.

It can't be too new either, haha. My iPhone 11 on the newest update isn't working at all. I'm hoping I can enter on web but heard people have been having issues on drops. Have Mars Yards for da bebe and Sacais to run as tests.
They usually shut down desktops for releases like this that's why you can't get thru on computer but ios13 might be the problem. I took my iPhone 11 pro back didn't think it was worth the upgrade since next year will be the real upgrade.

The fact that you’re in a Travis Shoe Thread asking questions about “said shoe “ & why folks participating in that thread don’t like “said shoe” is DUMB to me.

If I’m not a fan of a shoe, the thread dedicated to that shoe is the last place I’d be posted up asking questions. I don’t like Air Max 720s but I’m in a 720 thread wanting to know why people like 720s?:rofl: The #%? do I care?!

You my dude, with your 20 posts are a **** starter, plain & simple. How’s about you go ask questions in whatever thread you posted previously & leave the rest of us to get our impending W or L in peace.

The question is a legitimate question whether YOU appreciate it or not. Personally I couldnt care less about your feelings. But it ain't like I came into the post and said "hey y'all stupid as f$*@k for liking this shoe!!!"

I didn't come in here disrespecting nobody so if my question got YOU in your feelings about a shoe that you don't even own yet the issue then clearly ain't me it's you. Having said that, I posted because I saw the thread had over 1000 pages. I was curious to know what the hype was about regarding this particularshoe. But using YOUR twisted logic basically you telling because I don't like the shoe I have no business knowing what the hype is about??!! ?? Foh

Like I said get out your feelings bruh. If you like the shoe then buy em like a boss and rock them b*$ches. Nobody ever hated on you buying the shoe so don't worry about what I think about it!

The question is a legitimate question whether YOU appreciate it or not. Personally I couldnt care less about your feelings. But it ain't like I came into the post and said "hey y'all stupid as f$*@k for liking this shoe!!!"

I didn't come in here disrespecting nobody so if my question got YOU in your feelings about a shoe that you don't even own yet the issue then clearly ain't me it's you. Having said that, I posted because I saw the thread had over 1000 pages. I was curious to know what the hype was about regarding this particularshoe. But using YOUR twisted logic basically you telling because I don't like the shoe I have no business knowing what the hype is about??!! ?? Foh

Like I said get out your feelings bruh. If you like the shoe then buy em like a boss and rock them b*$ches. Nobody ever hated on you buying the shoe so don't worry about what I think about it!
Bruh you saying to much. Nobody cares about your opinion. Beat it.

Back
Top Bottom