Official Travis Scott x Jordan Thread ...

Pretty cool of OffSpring.
0A0F8C3C-94C8-459B-9392-2039D10AAB2D.png

You upgrading to the latest OS might be the issue, my 5 wants me to upgrade to 10.3.4 but I keep cancelling that. SNKRS is updated to the newest version though. I can't get the regular Nike app to open up though, that one says "update required."

when I opened the snkrs app, it said it required the latest ios to run so I had to update

what’s your resell number if you miss?

its a retail or bust for me. Altho I like these 6's a good amount, I'm just for the most part done with paying resale for the rest of the year. Got some financial responsibilities coming up, and trying to only limit to paying resale for the ones I have to have and I think I can live without these 6's for $700 lol

I wish a store would do this in my area. The 6 is my favorite shoe and I own at least 20 pairs of them.

OffSpring always does things like this from what I can tell on IG. The sneaker community there really seems to be about helping out true sneaker heads and not resellers.

They usually shut down desktops for releases like this that's why you can't get thru on computer but ios13 might be the problem. I took my iPhone 11 pro back didn't think it was worth the upgrade since next year will be the real upgrade.
I’m using the iPhone 11 Pro Max rn & I haven’t really been having any issues, what’s glitching exactly, SNKRS? Or iOS 13 overall?

I’m using the iPhone 11 Pro Max rn & I haven’t really been having any issues, what’s glitching exactly, SNKRS? Or iOS 13 overall?
You might be good then. Tbh I just didn't like the new ihones much, ainnt nothing special about them to pay the 1k they asking. Also that Max is ridiculously big how do you even carry that thing around lol

when I opened the snkrs app, it said it required the latest ios to run so I had to update

its a retail or bust for me. Altho I like these 6's a good amount, I'm just for the most part done with paying resale for the rest of the year. Got some financial responsibilities coming up, and trying to only limit to paying resale for the ones I have to have and I think I can live without these 6's for $700 lol

Same here, I been doing this sneaker thing for years. I'm straight If I can't hit for retail. ALWAYS gonna be something else out there I want so if I don't get these I don't care, I got plenty of kicks in my closet to help me with that L

Man if you asking this question you know you don't know the game....Cats talking bout flying around the world and you over here like do they ship em???? Lmao ?

I don't know the game? ?? My G, I'm in my 30's been doing this since I was 8. I have a life and a family now, I don't stay all day on the internet worrying about sneakers lmao. This the only travis scott release I care to even cop, only reason why I asked. What's it to you tho since you don't have the answer to my question???.....

How do the head starts work for fta? As far as i read they just pick randomly once the countdown is done. Does a head start just give you a better chance in that draw?

I don't know the game? ?? My G, I'm in my 30's been doing this since I was 8. I have a life and a family now, I don't stay all day on the internet worrying about sneakers lmao. This the only travis scott release I care to even cop, only reason why I asked. What's it to you tho since you don't have the answer to my question???.....

i don’t know why but I was reading this awaiting him to drop a “bub” or “bud” & he disappointed me ?

I don't know the game? ?? My G, I'm in my 30's been doing this since I was 8. I have a life and a family now, I don't stay all day on the internet worrying about sneakers lmao. This the only travis scott release I care to even cop, only reason why I asked. What's it to you tho since you don't have answer to my question???.....
My guy stop with the subtle disses like you better than anybody on here. We all have lives alot of us have families and a lot of us are in our thirties, including myself. But you obviously don't know because if you would've at least read the last page you would've got your answer. Don't be lazy....

Headstart gives you a better chance
If you don’t have 10Min it’s a wrap
You gotta pick up the shoes
If you are out of state and you confirm and don’t pick up your account gets put into a blacklist and you are banned from all FTA stores in the country
I don’t make up the rules you gotta read the fine print

Back
Top Bottom