Official Travis Scott x Jordan Thread ...

I hope you do wear em. All I said was you could've gotten em cheaper and you got on your high horse like a pair just sold for 1100. My bad I just KNOW prices dip after pairs hit the wild. I'm honestly just on one because they did us mad dirty. We all knew they was dropping and still played us. Your cool bro my bad. I just hate that everybody trying to cop just to sit on em en flip when real heads want em to wear like the old days.
Ironically I think the seller may take the penalty from goat and sit on his pair if prices surge up in the days ahead, then I'll be back to square one. And then I can wait for prices to dip like you predict. I 100% do wanna wear these though

They probably going throw the merch back up tommorow watch. But no shoes. They wasn't lying with that fishing video, like that commercial. "You got to be quicker that" when the old dude had a dollar and kept pullin it away.

Ironically I think the seller may take the penalty from goat and sit on his pair if prices surge up in the days ahead, then I'll be back to square one. And then I can wait for prices to dip like you predict. I 100% do wanna wear these though
You'd be blessed if that happens. You'd get em even cheaper next week. These ain't em bro.....plus with rumored 100k plus prices falling. I hope they actually don't send em to you so you can thank me later. Lol fr

Travis hoarded all the pairs for astroworld fest. Maybe there’s going to be another shock drop tomorrow. I can’t believe how low the stock was, there has to be something up.

What is Guccishades Guccishades going on about? Scott been sellin merch for days and got people hyped up and didn’t even drop a full size run. This was clearly a setup to sell merch. If dude wanna do a chargeback I don’t see nothing wrong wit it. We all got finessed.

I’ma keep my merch though bc I’m still a stan smh

What is Guccishades Guccishades going on about? Scott been sellin merch for days and got people hyped up and didn’t even drop a full size run. This was clearly a setup to sell merch. If dude wanna do a chargeback I don’t see nothing wrong wit it. We all got finessed.

I’ma keep my merch though bc I’m still a stan smh
Right I mean I get what Gucci saying but he act like he work for Trav or something. Must be in the Entourage lmao. To each his own. We all did get finessed fr. Imagine everybody hit that cashback how salty he'd be for misleading nthe masses.

Maybe I'll try on snkrs for some merch and give my money straight to Nike but I'm cool on Trav shop. At least Nike given us a chance.

EU SNEAKRS draw entered. App crashes every time I try to enter a draw for a hoodie. Oh well. Keepin’ them crossed on the shoes ??

Entered all apparel and have missed out.

But apparently EU ****ing came through on the booties.

trav.jpg

Late post but....
Got on when it went live. Carted quickly, but dealt w/ the captcha puzzles **** blocking me a bunch of times. Eventually made it in line & waited for my L smh.

Anyone else have problems w/ the captcha puzzles?

Back
Top Bottom