Official Travis Scott x Jordan Thread ...

I wonder what the next cactus jack will be
I’m thinking either a 5 or 3
Screen Shot 2019-10-11 at 10.45.25 PM.png

Them af1s BIG trash, let's not forget they did do a Ts33 so the entire series ain't been hot. I'm hoping for another 1 or another 4 preferably that grey pair. Or some green 1s wit the reverse swoosh.

Nike NYC had a long line. Longest I've ever seen there

:nthat:

what time did you go? I went around 12 and was like 10th in line. Then their system went down and had to reboot, and they couldn’t get it to work. Few people behind me said that their reservation wouldn’t pull up. I was still 10th in line for like 30 mins before the lady in charge decided to just print the list of winners and go by that instead of scanning their system to verify. By the time I left, the line was all the way up the stairs And halfway in the store.

and as for the password, no there was no actual password to use. Most password pages rarely have an actual password to use, it’s just for the backend to update without y’all crashing the site. Yes the password page was briefly “enter password” before it changed to “soon”. But again, no password was used to get in. And even if there was a real password, not a single person I saw on any social media posted any W’s in sizes 8-10. That was just a dumb release period. Also, the picture that had that supposed “password” on the side of the 6’s posted by Travis Scott, he didn’t post it until 12:33, the shoes dropped 12:30.

Last edited:
I wonder why these cost $275 $250.

Retail Jordan 1s are $160 and the TS1s were $175. Only a $15 dollar difference for a collab.
Most recent Infrared 6 retailed for $200. Why these TS6 cost $275 $250?

Last edited:
275? Retail was 250 on these.

Oops, you right - I saw the $275 total because of the $15 next day shipping during the Draw entry. My point still stands though. Recent Infrared 6s were $200. Why are these an extra $50 when the TS1 collab was only an extra $15 dollars. The Glow in the Dark soles add that much in costs?

Oops, you right - I saw the $275 total because of the $15 next day shipping during the Draw entry. My point still stands though. Recent Infrared 6s were $200. Why are these an extra $50 when the TS1 collab was only an extra $15 dollars. The Glow in the Dark soles add that much in costs?
I dunno lol, why were the cactus 4s 225 and the bred 4s 200. Thats 25. So you on to something they said we can fleece another 25 smh. Remember the ss cow fur joints they fukkked that retail up too. Them joints was doodoo

Got offered $1300 for my size 8. Should I take it or will prices rise

If trend stays true, almost all TS shoes goes up in price. Might be a dip for a moment, then go back up over time. It all comes down on your preference of waiting or not. You have a money size, so you have a good problem lol.

Special box and laces is the reason Jordan’s like these cost more.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom