Official Travis Scott x Jordan Thread ...

014E10BF-42FB-4538-8B5D-C3C1E2C8B8B9.jpeg
You hate to see it. Hopefully they come thru

Quality on these suck, mad glue stains on 1 shoe. I ain't even pull out the other shoe though, put em right back in the box.

I got a messed up pair initially but thankfully Footaction let me swap it out. It had a deep line through the middle of the toe

I need y’all to bring these control issues to the light.

Let them hit the original prices of the 4 :nerd: :nerd:

I’m happy with my pair. No glue stains and everything is lined up straight. The materials are high quality. The 1s were a little better in terms of materials.

One of mine had what initially looked like a small cut on the heel. It turned out to be glue thankfully and I was able to gently work it off. Needless to say I was very happy when it did come off.

Question about sizing... On Stock X I see in the men’s they have the men sizes starting at 5.5... now I have a 5.5y... what’s the difference between the two because one is selling for more than the other

Both men’s and gs pairs came in. Did you guys get a receipt with your men’s pair? I got one with the gs pair but not the men’s
Who cares if you got em from snkrs. They don't even send receipts just packing slip. Your email contains the order summary (receipt). What you can't resell em without the receipt ??

Question about sizing... On Stock X I see in the men’s they have the men sizes starting at 5.5... now I have a 5.5y... what’s the difference between the two because one is selling for more than the other

there is no mens 5.5 in nike/jordan. It starts at size 7.

Back
Top Bottom