Official Travis Scott x Jordan Thread ...

The lows are my favorite of the bunch.

IMG_20191016_064836.jpg
IMG_20191016_064903.jpg
F54F4F1E-192A-4654-8FB3-31668F8FBDFB.jpeg

gotta agree here. Lows have jumped the highs imo especially with the SB type laces

anyone know where I can get red “SB style” laces from?

Woke up to my pair finally showing up at FedEx hub. I was legit starting to get worried.
20191016_104742.jpg

Got these with intentions of flipping which I will just because I'm not a travis scott fan but these are nice. Jb need to gr these and just have that Nike air on both shoes.

This is my order.

1 Low - Love the colorway a lot. Prefer the black being more dominant here vs the white on the highs. Love the reverse swoosh but I'll give that credit to the highs.

6 - The subtle hits of orange are great. The pouch and glow in the dark are a good bonus. Military green is one of my favourite colours. Could be a 2A and 2B between this and the 1 High.

1 High - Love the reverse swoosh and hidden pocket. Colorway is good but I think if it was the same blocking as the 1 Low, I'd have it at #1. I feel like these were the catalyst in resell popularity of the Travis line.

AF1 - Gum bottoms are nice. Silver and additional swooshes and lace lock are a good touch. The white base feels a little boring but the rest of the shoe makes up for it.

4 - I think it's nice but feels a little plain. The powder blue, red, black and white is a tried and true colorway but I think a lot more could have been done to have them stand out.

33s - I liked these when I first saw them. But when I got them in hand, they just felt cheap. Very much like any other 33 whereas I felt most of the other pairs did something truly unique with the shoe whether it be the reverse swoosh, added lace locks, fraying tongue, deconstructed paneling, vibrant colorway.... If you take away the CJ logo and the shoe could just be any other Jordan 33 or 4, I'm not impressed.

There are good people in the world. ??

The UPS delivery guy dropped my package off around the corner on the Court that shares the same name as my Drive. The guy that lives there said he looked at the package this morning and drove around to my house to drop it off to me. Package unopened, untampered with. When he gave it to me, he even mentioned "These must be the Travis Scotts, huh?" Either he's the nicest guy in the world or he's tryna line me up. ? Very relieved, nonetheless.
Dope glad you got your pair man

And you said no when he asked if they were travs right ?

Man all these pics... they look nice. I haven't hit on a single Travis Scott collab shoe. :angry:

I'd rank them: 1 Highs, 6's, 1 lows, 4's, then whatever else.

F54F4F1E-192A-4654-8FB3-31668F8FBDFB.jpeg

gotta agree here. Lows have jumped the highs imo especially with the SB type laces

anyone know where I can get red “SB style” laces from?

These were going to be a pass after striking out everywhere, but then my GS pair arrived and I got to see them in person...

Think I'm back in for some 10s in the coming days, fiancée might kill me.

I’m old. When the 6 was released, I was graduating from HS. Up to that point, I had the 1s, 3s, 4s, and 5s. I didn’t care much for the 6s but remember when they came out. I like them a lot more now than back then. Did I mention I am old? End of blogpost.
Old Head Checking In :nthat:

I’ve BEEN About The 6 Model And STILL ‘Bout It!
0899CEDD-92FA-4EF3-8534-CD5FEE7B769A.jpeg

Are Y’all Forgetting The Pure Magic That Mike Put On In These Shoes? :wow:

C’MON MAN!!!!!

GS sizes are pretty low I must say

7Y hitting at 450$ with alot of room for $$$
most sitting under $700

Back
Top Bottom