Official Travis Scott x Jordan Thread ...

Sx and Goat pears showed up on same day. Same truck.
Goat pair has some slight wrinkles but nothing major.
20191025_131203.jpg

Can double confirm that even after sunlight hits the soles it’ll glow blue with black light. Even without that the quality on my pair is so legit it has to be real...>D lol

10.5 just hot $700. Did not think we would see it go south from there, but the $20 may help some with making that purchase. I only paid a few bucks more, so it is what it is ;-)

Finally got my pair from Nike.ca. And there's a large scratch on the shoe. Awesome... It doesn't look like one I can brush out...

40FEFA99-5E85-4CDA-B7FB-32B27072DA0F.jpeg

China rep makers right now.
6B2AFFC9-A3D6-4658-B8D8-00CFF61B6E5D.gif

it’s like 5pm dinner rush for them

but in all seriousness, they getting good & got us shook checking our pairs with black lights.
They have come a long way since mkhiphop lol

I wonder when it’s going officially start taking money from all these big companies .

Last edited:
^ if the highs are better quality in person than the 6’s than I have to buy a pair.

The 1 highs have the best quality Of all the Jordan Collabs IMO...I Don’t own the 4’s but have held and seen them in person and IMO quality may be a little under the 6’s if not the same, but the 1 highs and Lows quality has been pretty flawless across mostly all pairs, but they were the least two produced Out the collabs so maybe that had something to do with it

I wonder when it’s going officially start taking money from all these big companies .

I mean they already kind of are. People knowingly buying fakes and even got some baffoons in here talking about how they already got a real pair but wanna display it and buy a pair of fakes to wear instead

Thank you stockx for the $20 off when i already bought the 6s lol

Highs or lows, big decisions tonight

Back
Top Bottom