Official Travis Scott x Jordan Thread ...

Almost double that amount for my size (7.5), unfortunately, but I was freaking out at first. I'll just sit on the second pair and move them when they appreciate, hopefully sooner than later!
Yeah if you. Size 7.5 they going for 2 bands, that's 4k! Got dammmm.

Really did not expect my size (10.5) to eventually drop under $700, and been hanging around $650 now the past few days. The positive about that is that the people selling them are not cancelling to try to get more, I'm just out a few bucks more.
Curious now where the floor is on these and when we will see trending up again.

Not sure where the floor is on these but looking like it may drop below 700 before it rises again. I hope they dip below 6 so I can grab a second pair for less lol.

Not gonna lie, this has me a little nervous about my TS6 order from StockX. I'm confident I've never received a fake pair from StockX before, and I realize that the odds are probably really small, but seeing this still makes me feel a little anxious..

20191031_081916.jpg

Best way to remove this mark, nubuck eraser?

Not gonna lie, this has me a little nervous about my TS6 order from StockX. I'm confident I've never received a fake pair from StockX before, and I realize that the odds are probably really small, but seeing this still makes me feel a little anxious..

Imma be honest...I listened to him ramble for like 5 minutes and had to turn it off. Frankly it doesn't make sense form the scammers part to sell one real shoe and one fake shoe. What part of the vid does he disclose his reasons for the shoe not to be authentic?

Imma be honest...I listened to him ramble for like 5 minutes and had to turn it off. Frankly it doesn't make sense form the scammers part to sell one real shoe and one fake shoe. What part of the vid does he disclose his reasons for the shoe not to be authentic?
Haha, yeah. It wasn't exactly the easiest video to watch. I think he started making hands on comparisons around the 9 minute mark? Height, color, materials, etc. It actually makes sense that scammers would try this. Spend the dough on a legit pair, mix and match with a fake pair, sell twice, hope authenticators get lazy after seeing one legit shoe, and profit from two sales. I'm really hoping this isn't the new trend.

Haha, yeah. It wasn't exactly the easiest video to watch. I think he started making hands on comparisons around the 9 minute mark? Height, color, materials, etc. It actually makes sense that scammers would try this. Spend the dough on a legit pair, mix and match with a fake pair, sell twice, hope authenticators get lazy after seeing one legit shoe, and profit from two sales. I'm really hoping this isn't the new trend.

Didn't even think of it like that....cutting the product lmao.

This guy got a pair way before release date so essentially an early pair which is always sketch IMO. Also if you watch the video he may be accurate about one of them being fake but bought through stockx so most likely SOL. That’s one reason I like to buy with GOAT, even though they aren’t so great either. Bottom line is grabbing early pairs is always a gamble.

Scared me to until I got my pair in. They came in legit. This was an unfortunate error on SX part. I don’t think it’s the norm tho.

Back
Top Bottom