Official Travis Scott x Jordan Thread ...

Missed out on getting a wristband at space , so many re-sellers having buddies cut etc , the rice village other store owners hated all the people and complained to HPD etc , I got one question is that if the store finally does end up opening for good , how the heck are they gonna have pairs on a daily basis etc , I think it’s BS, the stores inventory would be wiped out in one day and chaseB & store manager are “happy” they can finally have a store for the “kids” to pull up day after day lol
368EAFA0-7E54-4DF7-878B-370DB6F2179A.png

I have no idea. The vibe I get is it will be like Social Status, a tier zero boutique and not just have Trav stuff in there. I actually wouldn't be shocked if they held back stock for the real opening.

I live in Houston and planned on going down there yesterday but my car had other ideas and I had to take it to the shop. Real life gets in the way at times. From what I saw online it seemed like you had to be down there at 6 in the morning to get a wristband anyway. Getting the 1s for a reasonable price just ain't going to happen for me, lol! I have the 4s, the new AF1s and the Sail AF1s so I should be chill.

The first two drops my source got about 70 pairs each

this drop he will receive approx 40-50pairs

a good substantial amount less. So people will prob tax a tad more for these from the get go . It will be a good shoe to sit on for a bit.Xmas and tax season is upon us ?

Is it possible I can trade the Air Force Ones for the 6s or possibly the 1s?

Not holding my breath on space opening.

Pop up last year followed by supposedly opening up soon. Then the signs get taken down and it’s empty. Then this pop up comes up again. Probably the same cycle all over again.

Store doesn’t fit the area I guess, bunch of complaints etc. High rents, village being more picky with stores, etc.

Not holding my breath on space opening.

Pop up last year followed by supposedly opening up soon. Then the signs get taken down and it’s empty. Then this pop up comes up again. Probably the same cycle all over again.

Store doesn’t fit the area I guess, bunch of complaints etc. High rents, village being more picky with stores, etc.

I guess the only difference this time is it's actually built out now. Last year there was nothing but bare walls. The SNKRS video showed it with displays and such. It looks like they are ready. There is a boutique already over there so I think they will be fine. We will see.

Back
Top Bottom