Official Travis Scott x Jordan Thread ...

People gotta make up their damn minds. It's considered oversaturating the market if it's everywhere like yeezys, but people also complaining about nike's limited numbers on shoes like the aj1 highs/lows. Just can't please every body
Those are two completely different things.

I can't speak for anyone else ... but when I say oversaturated, I mean my guy has a different model coming out every couple months. It's getting too forced now. Don't get me wrong, if it's fire I'll cop. But Nike clearly is driving the Travis hype train all the way to the bank. (Understandable for business, but :rolleyes )

As for the limited convo...That doesn't even phase me anymore. You either find a plug, cheat (bots) or pay resell. Nothing else you can really do. The rest is up to luck.

All of his releases were technically Limited even the 4’s. I don’t know what City/State you are in but where I’m at there were a lot more stores that got the 6’s compared to the 1 High and I don’t think any stores got the 1 Low because that was a SNKRS and Travis Website release only, but as far as the 6’s if “nearly anywhere” means Footlocker, Footaction, Champs, Etc... than your right but my city has A Ma Maniere; Ubiq; Commonwealth; Major; Creme 321; Nike Georgetown; Zumiez and all these stores had full size runs except Major and Zumiez

That makes sense.. Because I'm in NYC and we don't have any of these boutiques from memory. When shoes release at these boutiques they get very little allocation or backdoored which ends up making the release pointless. The IV's were def limited though, they only released at FA's here. 6's were more of the same to me. I don't see how any of these releases are not limited. To me its like saying they made 100 pairs of the 4's then released 70 pairs of the 6's.. still limited lol.

If that doesn't make sense.. lets take a look at the Red Toe 1's (Bred toe).. everyone thought they were plentiful because they were 'everywhere' until people found out the allocation at a lot of these foot stores were very limited size runs compared to previous 1's. If my BEST chance is a shock drop from TS' site.. thats limited. There have been no GR TS Jordans.

Regular lighting

Flash

Can anyone help me LC these Travis lows? Links above

The only thing I would question is the heel on the right shoe (w/ the Air Jordan Wings Logo) the ankle shape should close in a little more and from the pic it seems to be wider than it should be....and the placement of the Nike Tag on the tongue of the Left shoe.The Nike print should be closer to the top of the tongue.

Just my opinions NOT FACTS though I could be wrong

I just get annoyed with the constant limited releases.. like who are you making these for at this point. The last time they released them in anyway that made sense was the IV's. I get 1-2 even 3 limited collabs but every single pair is limited to death.

I still think most of his collabs were fire though.

think the shoes fell off after the VI.

IMG_20200201_170803.jpg
IMG_20200201_170333.jpg

Them joints is hideous....needless to say I won't be mad if I don't hit. But I'm definitely cashing out if I do. Yuck

Has anyone used Jason Markk Repel or anything similar on their Travis Lows? Do y’all recommend? Looking for testimonials before spraying mine lol

Has anyone used Jason Markk Repel or anything similar on their Travis Lows? Do y’all recommend? Looking for testimonials before spraying mine lol

i think with the colorway it won’t need any of those products. Wear mine a lot and not worried about them at all

I feel like they weren’t as hyped as they should have been, and the day those released snkrs was F’d up... MELO 2s dropped that day as well.

Back
Top Bottom