Official Travis Scott x Jordan Thread ...

So many factors involved on this. This release is a lot different than for previous TS shoes. I never thought the lows would hold their value the way they have. If I was to guess. I would say the "money" sizes will be over a grand easily when it all plays out. These are more limited, and most (ok, maybe this is a stretch) will be copped by skaters - who knows if they will wear them til they fall apart or flip 'em....bottom line...I have no idea. :lol:
Lol sounds like an accurate assessment..

Just spent $275 on tickets at my local surf shop. Might spend a little more tomorrow and just hope for the best.

PoohBear.png

dunno if you're talking about me but if so I've had two pair and used one as beaters for when I went bombing.
aftermarket prices weren't bad at all when they dropped if anyone missed out at the time.

or are you talking about the highs?

Not you, I’m speaking in general to anyone saying getting a QS SB should be easier. It was never really easy unless you had a relationship with a skate shop. I got most of my stuff from
Blades when it was on the upper east side cause I just kicked it with them all the time, I knew this shoe was gonna be like this because skate shops don’t show love to anyone unless you really know the dudes working there... that’s why I’m not even sweating this shoe. I wasn’t talking about you though.

yeah, it was still hard. god I hope prices go back down. there's a few I missed out on and a few I should have taken better care of.

dunno if you're talking about me but if so I've had two pair and used one as beaters for when I went bombing.
aftermarket prices weren't bad at all when they dropped if anyone missed out at the time.

or are you talking about the highs?
tiffs.jpg

lol imma post mine.... yours look good compared to my joints.... the silver on the swoosh gone.

I dont even know what I entered.. and I think I only did like 3 raffles or something. I think one of them was concepts. I've shopped with them before for non hyped stuff so lets see how this loyalty hits (not holding my breath :lol: )

since 2020 started, most if not all overseas boutiques are not allowed to ship Nike products to the US. The SNS raffle was for EU only and was noted

I dont even know what I entered.. and I think I only did like 3 raffles or something. I think one of them was concepts. I've shopped with them before for non hyped stuff so lets see how this loyalty hits (not holding my breath :lol: )

Yea cncpts is legit Ive hit on a pair of ow dunks and the Nigel 1s so I always try to at least enter their raffles if nothing else

Back
Top Bottom