Official Travis Scott x Jordan Thread ...

Travis Scott SB Dunk-4.jpg

I think the pink swoosh on the lateral side would look good.....in my opinion

100% agreed. Sick shots btw.

Can someone please post a pic of the inside size print on the GOLD highest hoodie

does yours look like a tag was cut off to do the silkscreen logo on the inside???

thanks for the trouble

thinking mine might be a knockoff

Can someone please post a pic of the inside size print on the GOLD highest hoodie

does yours look like a tag was cut off to do the silkscreen logo on the inside???

thanks for the trouble

thinking mine might be a knockoff
Tag was cut off...I sold my hoodie on stockx so I can’t put up pic. Quality was trash

Any updates on the TS 270 release? Are they confirmed being pushed back? Haven't seen a lot of early on foot pics for the release supposed to be in 10 days...

Just In
27116E98-8A76-4322-A8F2-CA7251A40C91.jpeg

Dear Trav,
You Should HEAVILY Consider Leaving These Apparel Drops Up To Nike And Their Manufacturing Partners :smh: I Got A Couple Homies That Could Have Made This Quality Of Hoodie EASY!! :lol:

Appreciate The Stickers Tho My Dude

No Cap

I have no idea why people going crazy over the Nintendo switch home console version so sold mine for 500$ Used the funds and got the 6’s on the way. Will just get another switch after this pandemic. My first pair of cactus jacks can’t wait.

I have no idea why people going crazy over the Nintendo switch home console version so sold mine for 500$ Used the funds and got the 6’s on the way. Will just get another switch after this pandemic. My first pair of cactus jacks can’t wait.

6s are :nthat: That green hits different.
Can't believe I even considered getting rid of them to fund for the Travis 1 Highs. Even though I like the Travis 1 Highs more, I know I would've had huge regrets getting rid of the 6.

You solda used Nintendo switch for 500? Wild lol

That’s why everyone’s looking for something to do and the switch is it.

I wanted one for animal crossing but they are hellas hard to find.

last system i remember being this bad was the OG Wii

moms camped for me at bestbuy that year

That’s why everyone’s looking for something to do and the switch is it.

I wanted one for animal crossing but they are hellas hard to find.

last system i remember being this bad was the OG Wii

moms camped for me at bestbuy that year
Bestbuy and game stop got in the lite version but console version is better for when you have
You solda used Nintendo switch for 500? Wild lol
Yeah crazy. Was collecting dust so decided to post it on eBay :rofl: and had no idea the demand on it. Damn near sh** my self seeing it sell for that much and first thing popped up in my mind was the cactus jack 6

Bestbuy and game stop got in the lite version but console version is better for when you have

I’m looking for the console version :lol:

The lite is good if you’re planning on just using it while your home alone. i plan on using mine with friends after this is all “over”

Yeah crazy. Was collecting dust so decided to post it on eBay :rofl: and had no idea the demand on it. Damn near sh** my self seeing it sell for that much and first thing popped up in my mind was the cactus jack 6

a used switch for $500? brand new switches are selling for just around $400 on ebay. Thats how much I sold my extra brand new switch for.

Im not surprised switches reselling for a lot.

hell look up weights like dumbells... people are flipping them for $100+ each. Some people made 7k-10k in a week doing that

Back
Top Bottom