Official Travis Scott x Jordan Thread ...

Travis Scott IVs via Nice Kicks (Facebook)
1586276883587.jpeg

1586276955871.jpeg

1586277456238.jpeg

1586278515587.jpeg

Anxious to get da hens thoughts?
The best purple pair IMO is the pair with both the white hit on the midsole and the smoked out portion of the mid and outsole (pair #3 from the top). That pair is the best of all of these IMO. The olive/brown pair is also super dope though.

I have trust issues purchasing the high top 1’s found a pair for 1000$ shipped sz.11 but after looking at pics I’m pretty sure they’re fake. Seeing StockX allowing fakes to pass authentication I’ll end up just not risking it. Only resellers I trust is sole Supremacy but will have to drop 1200$ which I can never for a shoe. 1000$ my limit on these but won’t risk getting fakes

I have trust issues purchasing the high top 1’s found a pair for 1000$ shipped sz.11 but after looking at pics I’m pretty sure they’re fake. Seeing StockX allowing fakes to pass authentication I’ll end up just not risking it. Only resellers I trust is sole Supremacy but will have to drop 1200$ which I can never for a shoe. 1000$ my limit on these but won’t risk getting fakes
What's an extra 200 if you're already tossing a grand on kicks. Just my two cents.

My hoodie came in today too. It’s actually much better quality than the hoodie that released with the 6s. The “Cactus Jack” is embroiled on this hoodie and it’s a bit thicker

459AE86D-57BD-43C4-9F46-7328DDF5AC80.jpeg

How is sizing is it the same as the yellow hoodie?

Ah ****. Completely forgot about the eBay + Stadium Goods deal. TS1s Highs won the competition and was available on sale for $799 this morning. Fuuuuuuu

The extra 200 is that it's an extra 200, the hell?
I’m saying if dude wants peace of mind, then he should just toss the extra. I think there’s plenty of deals to be had in fb marketplace or shoe groups but I’ve also seen a fair share of people selling fakes in there. I pay extra on goat for piece of mind. Same reason why people pay more on goat than receive some fakes through StockX or fb or offer up

I’m saying if dude wants peace of mind, then he should just toss the extra. I think there’s plenty of deals to be had in fb marketplace or shoe groups but I’ve also seen a fair share of people selling fakes in there. I pay extra on goat for piece of mind. Same reason why people pay more on goat than receive some fakes through StockX or fb or offer up

goat has less fakes than stockx?

I wouldn’t buy any shoes that are gonna have 3-4+ people touching them right now (not including the people at the delivery facilities), but that’s just me....

The deal isn’t worth it.

Back
Top Bottom