Official Travis Scott x Jordan Thread ...

Update: after confronting the seller and still swore on his life his pair he sold to me on Grailed was legit I escalated it and Grailed still hasn’t hit me back up about the issue but I disputed it on PayPal and PayPal informed me to ship back item and I’ll get a full refund. I’m just assed out of the shipping, I also made sure to add signature confirmation and if it goes bad I still can do a charge back with my bank since I used my credit card through PayPal which saved me. Long story short I hit up my boys at Sole Supremacy and told them I received fakes, not only did they beat the StockX price they got it to me the very next day to my door free shipping. If you’re in the Bay Area or looking for assurance buying 10000% legit sneakers hit them up!

D7C3B9DA-C65F-4926-ADB7-3B402947C573.jpeg

Update: after confronting the seller and still swore on his life his pair he sold to me on Grailed was legit I escalated it and Grailed still hasn’t hit me back up about the issue but I disputed it on PayPal and PayPal informed me to ship back item and I’ll get a full refund. I’m just assed out of the shipping, I also made sure to add signature confirmation and if it goes bad I still can do a charge back with my bank since I used my credit card through PayPal which saved me. Long story short I hit up my boys at Sole Supremacy and told them I received fakes, not only did they beat the StockX price they got it to me the very next day to my door free shipping. If you’re in the Bay Area or looking for assurance buying 10000% legit sneakers hit them up!

Read this and went to their website only to find them charging $300 above StockX for my size.
I might just have to give up on this sneaker at this rate :lol:

Bro they accept offers. Just email them and see whats the best they can do shipped to you.

If you don't mind me asking, how much did you charge you and how much was the asking price on StockX at the time?
If they charging $300 over the asking price now on StockX, I feel like if I throw them that exact price it'll be a huge lowball offer :lol:

PayPal will also refund you shipping. Had a problem with some off white airmax 90s a few months ago....seller sent a a completely damaged box and was unsure if they were real so disputed it cause I didn't want em....but they ended up being real. I l sent em back but numb nutz didn't pick up the package from his locker so it got returned to me...pay refunded as soon as it showed delivered.....anyways got a free pair of airmax 90s off white. Just had to pay return shipping so 25 bucks...

If you don't mind me asking, how much did you charge you and how much was the asking price on StockX at the time?
If they charging $300 over the asking price now on StockX, I feel like if I throw them that exact price it'll be a huge lowball offer :lol:
i don’t in anyway work for sole supremacy let’s get that straight lmao. But I been dealing with them for 10 years. I got my pair for 1100$ shipped. If I used stock x it would of been 1160$ That’s with tax shipping and worrying about my pair being fake from stockx.

i don’t in anyway work for sole supremacy let’s get that straight lmao. But I been dealing with them for 10 years. I got my pair for 1100$ shipped. If I used stock x it would of been 1160$ That’s with tax shipping and worrying about my pair being fake from stockx.

Ok so it's still around StockX pricing.
Which means my size is still gonna be a *****. Size 8 struggles.

people are really bugging spending they whole stim check on that. I rather get 1200 worth of stuff.
Right, 1200 can buy you some good stocks right now that will easily double triple in a year.... I just bought 40k worth of Exxon in the low thirties a few weeks ago.... 8% dividend and it was trading in the high 60s before the whole crash.... This is a 5-10 year play for me...

My next move is to take that lil 1200 and some of my other saving and invest heavily in a few different airline stocks....

I hear big tech stocks are a good investment...
Everything's down big right now...but I'm following oil and commodities.....oils down big plus for airlines....plus the bailout coming to them... Oil is trading at 19 a barrel, there's really no downside, these are level we haven't seen since the 80s and early 90s. Fwiw

Cash is king at times like this....I still have 50k sitting in my safe right now. Plus I own a small business so I just applied for those two loans they offer 2.5 times payroll and rent and utilities....free money if you follow the forgiveness guidelines...once that hits I'm grabbing as much as I can...

Read this and went to their website only to find them charging $300 above StockX for my size.
I might just have to give up on this sneaker at this rate :lol:
For me it’s generally retail or bust. Too expensive and too many headaches are often the case.

My next move is to take that lil 1200 and some of my other saving and invest heavily in a few different airline stocks....
Would've been the play for me to invest some of the stimulus check money, but my dog recently got hit by a car and surgery was 8k. Stimulus check gonna help big time with paying off some of that till the pet insurance can reimburse

Back
Top Bottom