Official Travis Scott x Jordan Thread ...

This is all a test to see how dumb the public is.

It’s 2020 and fools are really walking around confident with food logos on their clothes.

Imagine what these companies spend on advertising...now imagine them charging YOU top dollar for a shirt to make you a walking billboard. 2 birds with one stone.

*Insert Ronald McDonalds 4door Chevy*

This is all a test to see how dumb the public is.

It’s 2020 and fools are really walking around confident with food logos on their clothes.

Imagine what these companies spend on advertising...now imagine them charging YOU top dollar for a shirt to make you a walking billboard. 2 birds with one stone.

*Insert Ronald McDonalds 4door Chevy*

This collab also makes me wonder why do people even eat at McDonalds nowadays? Like I get why people did it in the 90s but with so many better options out there for the same type of food, I don’t understand why anyone would subject themselves to that garbage. Shows how so many people lack taste, I guess.

1599517008448.png

1599517068990.png

E9F47F10-1A30-4702-9447-F0A6727C81BD.jpeg

So much hate in here. If you were a kid growing up in the 90's, McDonald's is nostalgic. It was our go to then and at 30 years old now, it's still my go to for conveniences. I will never turn down a Big Mac. If someone wants to walk around with a McDonald's logo on their shirt then so be it. Kids these days walk around with band shirts and don't even know a single song. Anyways, I haven't signed in on NT in forever. Still see some old heads from way back when.

Hahahahahaha, okay. Enjoy those other places, while we enjoy the classic.

So much hate in here. If you were a kid growing up in the 90's, McDonald's is nostalgic. It was our go to then and at 30 years old now, it's still my go to for conveniences. I will never turn down a Big Mac. If someone wants to walk around with a McDonald's logo on their shirt then so be it. Kids these days walk around with band shirts and don't even know a single song. Anyways, I haven't signed in on NT in forever. Still see some old heads from way back when.

The issue was in the 90s there simply weren’t as many burger places as there are today. You have so many more fast casual burger spots that will give you a quality burger without using the dogfood-grade beef McDonalds uses.

Back
Top Bottom