Official Travis Scott x Jordan Thread ...

y’all patient AF, if i want a shoe and someone’s willing to trade i make it happen. i dont worry about possible resell down the line.

besides, royal toes overrated...yeah, i said it

Last edited:
y’all patient AF, if i want a shoe and someone’s willing to trade i make it happen. i dont worry about possible resell down the line.

besides, royal ties overrated...yeah, i said it

Whoa whoa whoaaaaaa

FEB678A0-662A-4690-BDE6-AF848B10E20E.jpeg

McDonald's is garbage, and shame on TS for using his status to promote/sell garbage more crap food. I'm sure McD's gave him a lot of money, but come'on man, promote healthier food options, and use your status for that.
That's not fair to pin on someone. (Especially if that's not where they are mentally.)

Yes, McDonald's is high quality gas station "food", but I won't knock someone for promoting it.

And if we're going to shame him for that, why does he get a pass for working with fashion companies ?(Nike included)

Don't we all indirectly support underpaid labor, and trash working conditions, if we buy these shoes and clothing ?

what outfits are people wearing nowadays? Whatever that top is, it looks as tight as a straight jacket and these pants make his entire lower body disappear.

I get that nowadays almost every style seems to be accepted, but some of these outfits look just straight up weird!
stop it. u have never seen anyone that dressed like that in person.

These unreleased 6s are cool, but not as good as the original 6s IMO. Like a Timberland with a glow in the dark outsole and a glow in the dark tongue.

McDonald's is garbage, and shame on TS for using his status to promote/sell garbage more crap food. I'm sure McD's gave him a lot of money, but come'on man, promote healthier food options, and use your status for that.
That dollar coffee though. I got a few drive thru connects if resale is lit. srs...

giphy.gif

you oop'ed JPS JPS if I remembered correctly. I need me one of them retail oops lol
Yea he got one and another homie of ours got one. I didn't keep any. They were like $300 at the time, probably $250 after fees, and I'm never going to tax a friend for $100 over shoes. Now if I had known they'd be $1200, they would have gotten a "Sorry man I couldn't get more than one pair." Lines have to be drawn lol

Yea he got one and another homie of ours got one. I didn't keep any. They were like $300 at the time, probably $250 after fees, and I'm never going to tax a friend for $100 over shoes. Now if I had known they'd be $1200, they would have gotten a "Sorry man I couldn't get more than one pair." Lines have to be drawn lol
100% I would’ve understood too. It’s crazy how much shoes are going for now.

Back
Top Bottom