Official Travis Scott x Jordan Thread ...

learned some stuff about the upcoming Travis release. Take it or leave it

the Travis’s highs you’re seeing SOME youtubers review are legit samples. They’re the ones with the fragment text on the outside part of the sole. but the normal production version has started and it doesn’t have the text there. The fakes circulating are based on the normal production pairs. At this point the legit ones (sample or normal production) won’t have boxes or the extra shoe laces. The normal pairs “paused”production at a relatively low number which is why there are rumors that they might not release.

the lows have had a ton made relative to the highs and are either state side already or almost stateside. Also hearing the materials on the lows aren’t that great 🤷🏿‍♂️

Last edited:
In Germany, on their Ebay equivalent, these are running for about $390 to $425 currently after conversion from euro to $. Not sure if they will go that low here. Seeing a good number of folks locked in around $500 for example on Stockx, so if it were to get there, a good amount would disappear.

My sons pair came in and damn! 🔥
1C25F6EA-6109-49DA-BA22-13147F798824.jpeg

so what's the thought here on Ebay with Authenticity guarantee compared to StockX or Goat. Same, better, worse? Prices on Ebay obviously not containing some of the fees StockX or Goat add, so just curious how much that can be trusted these days with this functionality added.

BEWARE NT FAM eBay authentication if you use it only pay with PayPal don’t use a debit or credit card

I got some Lebron 17 what the, the passed authentication and I get the shoes without the Nike bag of logos, they tell me no refund because of authentication and I used a debit card so no PayPal protection they give me a $53 refund and I had to sale then to get my money back.

So you could get Travis Scott without the extras and be stuck without PayPal

not true at all... they use whatever is close

I’ve gotten plenty of snkrs hits in that silly non sealed eco box... like unlv’s from the dunk restock a week or so ago & unc 1’s
Definitely. My TS came with the eco box. The box was so damn big I don’t think it was suspected as a pair of sneakers.

Back
Top Bottom