Official Travis Scott x Jordan Thread ...

air randy was A lot of NT’s first exposure to early high quality fakes. At that point most of us had only seen terrible fakes. But as he blew up the quality went down and we realized that they weren’t b-grade or stolen off the line or third shift pairs. Just fakes

ah, gotcha. Thanks

I remember watching this and was shook. Been woke ever since

And this :lol:
Screenshot_20210527-184801_YouTube.jpg

Last edited:
Weren’t the HWC selling for $350 before release? & peeps were jumping all over it lol
Now, they can be had for $200-$250 lol

what you mean??

hes definitely funding current orders with money made from future preorders. he isnt shipping early the majority of time and generally he delivers weeks/months after release which means he isnt getting the bulk in bulk via the backdoor. hes just collecting money and buying shoes on the market after they release lol

but some of the prices he offers is just really good and definitely lower than what the resale is after release for some stuff. So it makes me wonder how he can sell tons of travis 1's preorders at $600 when the resale value after release is for sure going to be at least $1k.

My brother has bought from him before and the pairs look good in comparison with the retail pairs I hit. But they were of more general release stuff. I don't know how the higher value shoes fair in comparison

but some of the prices he offers is just really good and definitely lower than what the resale is after release for some stuff. So it makes me wonder how he can sell tons of travis 1's preorders at $600 when the resale value after release is for sure going to be at least $1k.

thats how a ponzi schemes work. as long as he can take preoeders for something that doesnt release until a year from now or preorders for shoes that we just heard a rumor on, he has capitol to fulfill stock for whatever needs to ship today.

im sure he has some plugs here and there, especially for GR stuff. but know how long some people have to wait for their pairs and how often they have to reach out for stuff with a bit of hype behind them he def doesnt have stock secured when he takes the orders/

Last edited:
Man that boy selling fake shoes I don’t care what any of y’all say. Y’all was the same ones talking about “I’m sleeping in Saturday copped my concords from Air Randy”

F outta here, nobody leaving money on the table, ever, dude sells sneakers at UNDER what the market is

Man that boy selling fake shoes I don’t care what any of y’all say. Y’all was the same ones talking about “I’m sleeping in Saturday copped my concords from Air Randy”

F outta here, nobody leaving money on the table, ever, dude sells sneakers at UNDER what the market is

dude is racking in thousands of dollars a month on preorders from shoes that just have RUMORED samples lol its a racket. the profit isnt on the shoes. its in making sure the money never runs out. as long as people are willing to wait to get a pair he will always be in business

Air randy marquee sole all good trips down memory lane . From that point on I've always just assumed if it early it's fake I do understand there is real pairs that come early just so hard to tell and has been like this since fakes started getting big 2012/13

The thing with Zadeh is, if he was selling fakes we’d see claims of this all over the internet. But I’ve never come across anything that looked like a credible complaint, and he’s been in business for YEARS. Where is the proof that he sells fakes? Slandering people without proof is so weak.

Feel like this debate is in every thread. People shouldn’t even have to provide their opinion on Zadeh. Y’all grown and should be able to read between the lines…..

Last bit of early retail pairs making their way out. These are the shoes that make up all of those $2000 no box pairs selling on goat. At $1500-$1600 for the early tax, not bad for a flip. No way in hell they’re gonna be that expensive post release with the stock numbers I’m hearing though. Also in addition to the white box, the box itself will be in a clear/transparent plastic casing. Think the sleeve that comes with 11s but on the outside of the whole box. With cactus Jack faces on it.
A5640010-7E06-4D26-9AC3-EBC7E1105FBF.jpeg
5610E49C-3BCB-47F4-AA86-6841486237B7.jpeg
614C0B83-B09C-454F-8259-C65DF9CC3B7C.jpeg
D55726F8-0593-4AF8-9660-4E73AF55D5A5.jpeg
A6443CBE-2951-4424-A9CC-E440DA516B3B.jpeg

Last edited:
Last bit of early retails pairs making there way out. These are the shoes that make up all of those $2000 no box pairs selling on goat. At $1500-$1600 for the early tax, not bad for a flip. No way in hell they’re gonna be that expensive post release with the stock numbers I’m hearing though. Also in addition to the white box, the box itself will be in a clear/transparent plastic casing. Think the sleeve that comes with 11s but on the outside of the whole box. With cactus Jack faces on it.
A5640010-7E06-4D26-9AC3-EBC7E1105FBF.jpeg
5610E49C-3BCB-47F4-AA86-6841486237B7.jpeg
614C0B83-B09C-454F-8259-C65DF9CC3B7C.jpeg
D55726F8-0593-4AF8-9660-4E73AF55D5A5.jpeg
A6443CBE-2951-4424-A9CC-E440DA516B3B.jpeg

Box sleeve like the AMM 3’s then? I can dig that…

Back
Top Bottom