Official Travis Scott x Jordan Thread ...

So when Nike seemingly pushes back a release, which they’ve done often this past year and a half, you can torch an NT member over and over and over again?

But when you point out two details on sneakers (“Jick” on Travis 6, and now the “midsole repaint” on FragTrav 1s) and inaccurately insinuate that means they’re fake, I can’t correct you? And I corrected you once, in a respectful manner, but you get super defensive?

Come on, man. Be better.

ANY WAY, I don’t have anything personally against you. I just don’t care for false information (just like you don’t). It would be great if you were more accurate, and maybe not be so hard on others when they’re incorrect.

Last edited:
Blah. Thanks, now I regret mentioning any of this. Please don’t derail this thread too.

Edit: I DON’T WANT ANY PART OF THIS. I AM NOT A PART OF THIS.

Last edited:
Wasn’t going to post this but effit. Direct from my info source. All frags are retail, one retail Travis, and one fake pair of Travis. You can probably tell which pair of the OG travs are the fake ones. But most importantly, all the soles, under the same lighting.

A0067872-28BD-4BC4-8C13-95C816661854.jpeg

Wasn’t going to post this but effit. Direct from my info source. All frags are retail, one retail Travis, and one fake pair of Travis. You can probably tell which pair of the OG travs are the fake ones. But most importantly, all the soles, under the same lighting.

A0067872-28BD-4BC4-8C13-95C816661854.jpeg
How'd I do?
IMG_637C63E1CE63-1.jpeg

All that guy does is scream everything early is fake just cause he browses the sneaker reps reddit.

to his point fakes are rampant. The only reason I pressed harder was because the trophy room release Really didn’t sit right with me in terms how so many pairs were in circulation prior to release. I already knew what was going on with fakes but also knew the couldn’t ALL be fakes. Way too many people who I otherwise knew were legit/stand up with pairs they were selling. Selling fakes wouldn’t be worth the damage to their reputations. Down the super shady rabbit hole I went lol

The fact that nobody knows for sure says enough :lol:

crappy lighting didn’t help, but like DonRafa DonRafa said the soles tell the tale even though it’s not the easiest too see. Mostly just wanted to make the point that regardless of lighting the new Travis will have a similar sole to the old ones. Assuming they release

how the hell did mine get to goat AND ship back out within 24hrs...............

their shipping number they gave me never even registered with ups as shipped., just “label created”. and it even said that after i checked when it said “authenticated” and they had supposedly arrived at goat. it showed as arrived at goat AND verified AND shipped out.......within 13 hours of the being “shipped” to them.

yet 3 other pairs i have sold within the last few weeks, have taken over a week to authenticate once they have gotten to goat.

i swear theres shady stuff going on with that company. i think they hold a ton of the ftl/eb/fta pairs and sell em straight on goat. esp. once that “instant ship” option showed up. people seemed to think this as well, and now its as if they use a created account to act as an individual seller....to throw us off more.

maybe im looking to far into it, but it just seems like countless time after time of shady circumstances.

for 3 of my pairs to sit a week before authentication, yet these get there, authenticated AND shipped out by ups within 24hrs?

guess i cant complain. but i can notice fishy stuff and see if others notice the same.
If you find it "fishy" then why do buy from them? Would you have sex w/ someone you thought could potentially have herpes?

Real or fake, I personally don’t understand getting in a tizzy over pairs that celebs rock, or pairs that “influencers” show and such. To me they give us a general glimpse of how the pairs will look when they ACTUALLY drop, and that’s that. We all have a general idea of how the Travis x Fragment 1 Highs and Lows are gonna look. That’s all I want or need or expect from these early pics. It’s not like I’m going to buy or own those literal pairs that I’m looking at in the pictures.

what do you all think initial resale will be on the highs and lows once everyone has their pairs in hand?

Do stockx normally send shoes from Hong Kong? My 6s shipped with DHL and they are saying coming from Hong Kong. Wtf

Back
Top Bottom