Official Travis Scott x Jordan Thread ...

Also fun fact Nike will probably be trying out this new 90 min snkrs draw.

so now like adidas u get to wait longer for your L.

I told you these corps don’t care. They like hey all y’all can enter have at it.

would be nice if they ask for a verification code via text. Would at least throw the bots off one good time.

save gimmicks for super hyped release and let the rest be bs.

again Nike doesn’t really care. Smaller spots have too

like AMM cause they rep is hurt long and short if they just get botted to death or back door to death. like Marcus lol.

This decision to make the draw 90 minutes long is really odd considering how Nike has recently been working at making it seem like they are fighting against bots. Making a draw longer seems counter-intuitive to that.

unless the longer draw times is so they can have more time to filter out bot or duplicate entries.

sike, this is nike we talking about.. :lol: they're doing this so they can say they're combatting bots but without actually combatting bots. It's like asking the employees to go to the back and look for more stock since you don't see it on the shelves.

Lol people waited 90 min on a draw for hella L’s and the same results.

just go back to 10 min who cares about payment errors or make 15 you have a snowballs chance anyways.

What do you mean Clipped it?
Like they deactivated the membership, took all my points & are saying it’s due to fraud according to their customer service, they’re saying I’ll receive some email in 5-7 business days that I can respond to. But all that time, hard work & money spent just gone now. I have to start all over, & the shoe I want more than any is dropping in 7 days & they pull this ****…

Like they deactivated the membership, took all my points & are saying it’s due to fraud according to their customer service, they’re saying I’ll receive some email in 5-7 business days that I can respond to. But all that time, hard work & money spent just gone now. I have to start all over, & the shoe I want more than any is dropping in 7 days & they pull this ****…

Isn’t it 100 points/dollar spent? Did you actually spend $24,000?

Isn’t it 100 points/dollar spent? Did you actually spend $24,000?
42CFA15C-D52F-43A9-AE82-01AB883552AF.gif

Heard these will drop via Nike's new "SNKRs Spash" method where only accounts with spoofed locations will be able to buy. Your SNKRs account must also be associated with a Twitter account that has "kickz" in the name and EnTrEpReNeUr in the bio.

Anyone physically at the Spash location will be banned from SNKRs for life.

Heard these will drop via Nike's new "SNKRs Spash" method where only accounts with spoofed locations will be able to buy. Your SNKRs account must also be associated with a Twitter account that has "kickz" in the name and EnTrEpReNeUr in the bio.

Anyone physically at the Spash location will be banned from SNKRs for life.
This all sounds 100% accurate and I’m reading it on the internet so it must be true.

Back
Top Bottom