Official Travis Scott x Jordan Thread ...

E41F6F52-EF12-45FA-9E7E-8B5E2B7CCEE7.jpeg

winner winner… chicken dinner :pimp:

yo we paying the 2.4k for these?

my cap was 1.2k i think
Never

Paid like $800 for OG Mocha highs the day before release and thought that was bad. Then Concepts blessed me with a late W lol. The price of these were never reasonable and I'm def not giving these bot bois my $2k.

Same as trophy rooms

That guy who owns a consignment store . He will never get to trade his storm blue unions for Travis frags .
It’s impossible to get one

the sadder thing is

its all greed

if one NT member who knows about botting and helping people start, could easily create a specific NT group/bot to help us all out.

but nobody online ever wants to help any, and wants everything to themselves
It’s not even that I seen bot users try to help out but people here be coming at them hard asf for botting even though nowadays you need a bot to have a decent chance at any release now a days.

It’s not even that I seen bot users try to help out but people here be coming at them hard asf for botting even though nowadays you need a bot to have a decent chance at any release now a days.
If I can get a good raffle bot when the one I am looking at becomes available. I will help out anyone that wants it. What's the point of my dawgs can't eat with me.

Back
Top Bottom