Official Travis Scott x Jordan Thread ...

I said my max would be 1k-1.2k for these. Crazy to see what the prices are right now and I don't anticipate they will drop down to the price I want.

If this forum would lock down and pull together resources to develop a bot, we could even the playing field somewhat. Those screenshots above are just ridiculous.

y'all wasted your time trying for these?
giphy (72).gif

the sadder thing is

its all greed

if one NT member who knows about botting and helping people start, could easily create a specific NT group/bot to help us all out.

but nobody online ever wants to help any, and wants everything to themselves
Bro, you are not being reasonable. These can easily give a 1 K profit. How many people do you know just randomly donate thousands to strangers…

I don't get the fill-in fields on AMM.

Has my information twice. Which is for shipping, which is for billing if both are different?

Wow AMM finally went through. Draw entry confirmation email is blank where it says "Draw Entry Details" tho, anyone else?

no nt member i have ever seen has been willing to help and walk anyone through the ropes.

people making 100k+ and are afraid of others
My recommendation is to join a discord cookgroup they can walk you through the ropes

Top tier sneaker footsites/Shopify bots for 4-7k

Raffle bots are cheaper but most of them you can’t buy off someone and have to hit a raffle for the ironically. But then you have to buy hundreds of emails and proxies and those costs at up quick so if you only hit 1 pair you will most likely not make your money back.

Having a bot doesn’t mean you automatically win. It’s all about your set,proxies and luck.

A lot of work has to be put in to maximize your odds

Bro, you are not being reasonable. These can easily give a 1 K profit. How many people do you know just randomly donate thousands to strangers…
i said nothing about donating thousands.

i said the botters dont tell their secrets or help anyone. they still are eating. teaching someone else isnt taking money outta their pockets, or being donated from them.

kingjaffejoe “donated” about $500 to an NT member here, for free, with a union link. there are still some considerate people out there.

Does a-ma-maniere send out confirmation emails after you get Entry Created message?

Nevermind I got a confirmation email

Back
Top Bottom