Official Travis Scott x Jordan Thread ...

Raffle bots finna eat well on SNKRS tomorrow morning. That said I am really interested to see if they do something different to give people an actual chance to cop. Or if they are just gonna magically load at 8am and have the ol' click to enter draw.

Can we just a good ol shock drop like the old days? None of this raffle, draw, wait around for your L business that’s going on these days…just an unexpected shock drop at a random time out of nowhere. Too much like doing the right thing huh, Nike?

It's crazy to see 2 Bot Boys put in work like that. After seeing that breakdown of what they're doing, it makes you look at every release differently, lol. I've been around some cookgroups, but that's next level botting. There needs to be some investigation on them, to see how far that rabbit hole goes.

It's crazy to see 2 Bot Boys put in work like that. After seeing that breakdown of what they're doing, it makes you look at every release differently, lol. I've been around some cookgroups, but that's next level botting. There needs to be some investigation on them, to see how far that rabbit hole goes.
Investigation by whom? Scalping is in all walk of life from hedgefunds scooping up real estate to debeers scooping up carbonized rocks to folks scooping up tech and “sneaker culture folks” buying shoes they don’t need to trade for stuff they can’t get. Blame the vendors for being dumb and not doing a smarter raffle system where you need unique account along with email and address and credit card to enter. Make it time limited to 10-15 mins max. That won’t stop the kid with 30k entries but it will slow him down to 100-200 entries. Privacy cards take manual work to generate and can’t be automated.

So in other words YOU use a bot but complaining about another person using "next level botting" :lol:

V vndragonslayer i agree with you, but im starting to think certain situations like these 2 cats might've just had the inside scoop on the raffle. I say this because with as many people who bot on limited release kicks, wouldn't have been way more than just those 2 botters putting in just as many entries, or am i missing something? Not sure if they were given the heads up of when to enter, or headstart from given inside Intel. Who knows, I just don't trust any of it at this point. Im skeptical on everything i see now.

Was thinkn of droppn 1500 tops for high tops. Looks like resell wont fall that low? And on top of that them cringe tweets of them bot dudes made me want to keep my money even more. Really wanted them but eh now if i dont hit

V vndragonslayer i agree with you, but im starting to think certain situations like these 2 cats might've just had the inside scoop on the raffle. I say this because with as many people who bot on limited release kicks, wouldn't have been way more than just those 2 botters putting in just as many entries, or am i missing something? Not sure if they were given the heads up of when to enter, or headstart from given inside Intel. Who knows, I just don't trust any of it at this point. Im skeptical on everything i see now.
It’s not even that it’s all about how deep your pocket goes. The more resources you can put into botting the more likely you can hit. Most of the people hitting 50-60s pairs of these are in the upper 1 % of the botting community like bot devs,cook group owners etc

I’m not a cs or swe but these raffle like Travis have no strict controls. It’s just open registrations. No accounts. So script are able to spam queries entries. Combine that you don’t need unique account/address/credit. You literally can spam millions. I did 15 entries just for hope but compared to six figure numbers. I’m taking the L

Everyone talking about the SNKRS tomorrow. We all know all of the Nike Employees and their family members will be hijacking the majority of the TS High inventories. I would like to see the real metrics of who really hit on the SNKRS App, compared to the people who didn't hit on these. We'll never get that type of info on SNKRS, because it would expose them in their fraudulent activities with these releases, just like when their employee got caught up.

Finally got thru AMM.
Confirmation with correct details….
A717D151-8B50-48B2-B04F-058053E90DB6.png

Back
Top Bottom