Official Travis Scott x Jordan Thread ...

lol completely sane - if any other business treated their clients like Nike treats us the people in charge would have to answer for it. I dont understand why we act like customer sat no longer matters.

because bro your dang near asking a community to doxx someone calm down.

there are lots of crazy people out there. Honestly if anything get mad at the vendors.

get mad that Travis Scott site is bunz and they have actually better methods they refuse to use.

if some little kid can Tweet him why don’t organize an social media campaign and just tweet all day at Travis. Maybe the site will try and I say try attempt to give a F

Y’all acting thirsty it’s just shoes. You messing with these peoples lives and jobs.

Whomstever been managing SNKRS since mid 2019 has been doing a pisspoor job. Every piece of content has been pure cringe. All self-referential, corny, drops have been managed terribly, nothing being done about the bot issues, etc…
All it would require is some further account verification, additional captcha, etc. but we’ve yet to see even an attempt. We just get more trash.

also, don’t even get me started with the Air Max Day content lmao.

Last edited:
because bro your dang near asking a community to doxx someone calm down.

there are lots of crazy people out there. Honestly if anything get mad at the vendors.

get mad that Travis Scott site is bunz and they have actually better methods they refuse to use.

if some little kid can Tweet him why don’t organize an social media campaign and just tweet all day at Travis. Maybe the site will try and I say try attempt to give a F

Y’all acting thirsty it’s just shoes. You messing with these peoples lives and jobs.
do you vote in elections? because that messes with people lives and jobs too..... People get fired for much smaller stuff everyday in corporate America.

Snkrs has been terrible the last 1.5 years

Whoever decided to favor (IDC if they say it’s not true it’s what i’ve seen and experienced) new accounts needs some redirection.

do you vote in elections? because that messes with people lives and jobs too..... People get fired for much smaller stuff everyday in corporate America.

yea no we not comparing your desire to get some collaborative shoes to the actual make up of our democratic process (our fake democratic process).

Nike being a profit driven company in which you have no say so is the farthest thing from what you are attempting to compare it to.

go vote with ur dollar and move on then. There are other brands. You can only fight capitalism with more capitalism, Or regulation.

multiple post on social media talking about bots. Guess what the lows will be a bot raffle too.

you really afraid to call someone out on their poor performance because they may loose their job? Sorry that's nuts to me

Buddy acting like they make the choices on how to release the shoes.

To make it worst most people mad at Vendors such like Travis site for how they release the shoes.

snkrs hasn’t even released yet my guy.

yes tweet Nike and or write a letter but posting peoples info on the internet never leads to anything good when they have nothing to do with what your mad about.

Somebody hitting the report button hard in here 😂

Just close this mess of a thread down already…Some of y’all need to go outside and take a walk anyway…Not calling anybody out in particular, just this whole thing is crazy stupid…

what you think about the last issue of super tho….

I mean since we need to lighten the mood.

mods deleted my post a couple pages ago about these not belonging on a top list of anything. Why? Because I called Complex a name?

Back
Top Bottom